If you've heard those incredible stories of indie app developers creating a little game and shooting to super stardom almost overnight, then you might have considered Android development. But perhaps you thought you didn't have the time or money to take a course in developing games apps for Android? What if we told you that you could pay as little as US$1 for a 71-hour Android developer course with our latest AndroidPIT deal?
- AndroidPIT deals store
- 3 ways to become an Android developer
That's right, the Pay What You Want: Mobile-First Developer's Bundle delivers 10 courses covering everything from the basics of Android development to building 3D games, mobile app design, monetization and even developing for iOS 8.
Added together, the 71 hours of courses are worth more than US$1700, but as the name says, you can pay what you want for them. If you beat the average price (currently US$7.50) you'll get all 10 courses. Paying less than that will get you eight (you'll miss out on monetization and Lollipop development). Be quick though: the deal ends in five days. App developing not your thing?
Check out these other great deals
- Get yourself a new 32GB Galaxy Note 4 on AT&T for only US$369.99 — Buy now from eBay
- Pick up an Amazon Fire Phone — 32GB unlocked — for just US$139.99 — Buy now from eBay
- Pinoeer HDJ-2000 Professional DJ Headphones are currently down to only US$149.99 — Buy now from Adorama
- Get your hands on a Galaxy Gear FT SM-R350 Smartwatch/Fitness tracker, for US$79.95 — Buy now from eBay
- Get the ASUS PadFone X mini — unlocked — for US$199.99 — Buy now from eBay
- We've also got an exclusive deal with Caseable. Get yourself a custom phone case featuring any design of your choosing, and claim 10 percent off when you use the code AP32t098tPc100 at the checkout — Buy now from Caseable