Vintage Fonts – Free to Download High-Quality Fonts For Pc

• Replies:2
Ernestine Sherman
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 24, 2022, 4:54:51 AM via Website

After a long pause, it's finally time for a new article...

I haven't been able to work on any articles for a while now. I have been busy with designing my own font. It has been very challenging and I have also had some difficulties finding the time to post new articles.

Well anyway, as always this article is about fonts. I went over the internet looking for good fonts, especially serif fonts. Then I found this website which has all kinds of vintage-style fonts. It's called YoFont and it's completely free to use. So check it out if you want some new fonts on your computer!

Here are some examples of what you find at YoFont:

Just go to the website and search for what you want. You can also click on 'font of the day' to see a new font every time you open up YoFont. If you like some nice fonts, I hope you like these!

To download the fonts, right click on them and click 'install font'. You can also look for more fonts by going to Yofont . Hope you enjoy these free fonts! :D EDIT: The website seems to be down at the moment. Here is a list of some other websites that have good vintage style fonts: yofonts.com/styles/vintage comes back online or you know of any other good vintage style fonts, let me know in the comments. Also, I don't know if any of these websites will work on mobile devices such as iPhones and Androids. Let me know if they do or if there are other websites that you find useful!

Judith Green
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 25, 2022, 4:12:53 AM via Website

it is a good and useful article.

Helpful?
Ben79
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 25, 2022, 1:42:38 PM via Website

thanks for the recommendation! I will definitely check out this site.

Helpful?