Problems logging in to app center

• Replies:5
mark reiman
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 6, 2013, 2:25:04 AM via App

how do you log in? I'm having trouble receiving the apps I got from the website. they are supposed to be in favorites, but nothing is showing inthe my apps section of the appcenter, I'm not even sure the appcenter has logged in or not?

— modified on May 8, 2014, 3:58:44 PM by moderator

jaime jimenez

Dec 30, 2013, 2:37:42 AM via App

use you're gmail or the info you first put in it but it would suck if you forgot

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jan 21, 2014, 4:22:54 PM via Website

It's easy to tell if you're logged into the App Center app.

Just tap the My Apps tab on the bottom right and it will either show you Your Apps or inform you that you are not logged in. Or, you can tap the action overflow menu button (very bottom right, on your action bar) and tap Account Statement. It will either give you an account overview or ask you to log in.

To log in, just follow the same steps: tap the action overflow button, go to Account Statement and log in when the pop up window appears.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Michael EZ
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 24, 2014, 9:57:46 AM via Website

Ok.. I'm supposedly registered to the Pit but when I try to log into the site or
app, the password I received in the mail does not work
The only time I can log in is through the site and that is if I'm signing on through facebook

What am I doing wrong? All I wanna do is redownload an older app to my new phone..

— modified on Jan 24, 2014, 10:03:23 AM

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

May 8, 2014, 12:33:25 PM via Website

Have you tried requesting a new password? That might be the quickest solution.

Facebook login for the app is coming in version 2.2, but that doesn't help you right now!

Just remember you need to install/update apps using the old green interface App Center app - the new AndroidPIT app v2.1 doesn't let you install, it just pushes you to the Play Store, so app activity still has to be handled with the old one.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

huub

Jul 15, 2015, 8:23:43 PM via App

jaime jimenez

use you're gmail or the info you first put in it but it would suck if you forgot