Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 — where to download paid app

• Replies:4
  • Answered
Marja Petersen
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 22, 2013, 9:15:04 AM via Website

I've just paid for an app via AndroidPit and PayPal, but I can't find the program to download to my tablet. It's about "Moonbook", where can I download this paid app?

Marja Petersen

Apr 22, 2013, 9:55:55 AM via Website

never mind, I discover it myself how to do this :*)

Robert Rollo
  • Forum posts: 14

Apr 24, 2013, 12:14:15 AM via Website

So tell us how?!.

Marja Petersen

Apr 24, 2013, 11:02:12 AM via Website

Robert Rollo
So tell us how?!.

Ok, I'll try.

First you have to download and install androidpit_appcenter into your device. There is a very good explanation on the website of AndroidPit how
to do that, and how to make it work by make a small change in your device.

When the install is done, open it on your device an choose your app. You can pay for it with your creditcard or, like I did: with PayPal.

After you've pay for it, go back to the website an look for the app. When you found it, click on download an take a look at the upper right corner; there you'll see the word "install" in blue letters.

Good luck!

Robert Rollo
  • Forum posts: 14

Apr 28, 2013, 11:15:27 AM via Website

Marja Petersen
Robert Rollo
So tell us how?!.

Ok, I'll try.

First you have to download and install androidpit_appcenter into your device. There is a very good explanation on the website of AndroidPit how
to do that, and how to make it work by make a small change in your device.

When the install is done, open it on your device an choose your app. You can pay for it with your creditcard or, like I did: with PayPal.

After you've pay for it, go back to the website an look for the app. When you found it, click on download an take a look at the upper right corner; there you'll see the word "install" in blue letters.

Good luck!