Samsung Galaxy Tab — Ideas for galaxy tab

• Replies:0
Blake broun
  • Forum posts: 1

May 29, 2011, 2:13:47 AM via Website

I really want to love my galaxy tab, but I have some issues with it. First of all this whole netflix thing. I mean come on this should have been the first android device that netflix came out on. Does anyone have any suggestions for watching streaming movies legally on the tab. I mean with out that feature the tab is way behind the times.

Also where are all the really cool games for the tab. That modern combat 2 game just came out and nothing for the galaxy tab. Come on that is what the tab is for movies and games right? I would just like to see more games.

My last thought is kies what in the crap were samsung thinking when they made an windows only program. Are you joking. I did not know this when I brought the tab, but it would made me think long and hard about buying the tab. I mean do they know how many people they are messing with. I would like to get updates but I can not. If anyone has ideas please let me.

If you have any ideas or thoughts on games movies or anything good that I am missing out on for my galaxy tab please let me know. I am almost to the point of buyers remorse.