Problem with my Galaxy Tab

• Replies:2
Evil Walrus
  • Forum posts: 1

May 13, 2015, 6:22:36 AM via Website

Hi! I searched all over the web, and no one has had a problem similar to this, so I decided to post it in hopes someone can help.
So yesterday I found my tablet (SM-T210R) and went to recharge it. It worked fine. I noticed that there was a firmware update, so I went to install it. Everything was normal until I hit 93%. The Android guy fell down and over it had a red triangle with an exclamation mark. The device then rebooted and did the same thing over and over and over. Turning it off and on didn't help. I tried to access the menu to factory reset it, but it didn't work, the update would override it or something. The only thing I can access was download mode, but my PC couldn't detect the device even after installing the Samsung drivers and Kies. So basically I'm stuck. My device was unrooted, so I dunno what is wrong. Help appreciated. Thanks!

Robert Rollo
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 3, 2015, 11:32:12 AM via Website

Take it to an expert, I go to local tech college lecturer in computers, you usually find them pleased to help, or know where to go.

I am a retired domestic electronic tech. 1965-2015 from valves to what we have today, bit of experience. Good luck 'HandyJono '.

Mohamed Wesam
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 5:28:48 AM via Website

Hi ..
I have samsung tab 8.0 when i want to connect with my tv by screen mirroring i saw ''unable to start screen mirroring because of a hardware issue''.
That happen after i root my device. I tried to do Factory Reset but that not help.
Please help me to fix this problem