I want to play android game on my desktop PC?

• Replies:8
Jones Williams
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 25, 2022, 3:32:55 PM via Website

Mobile screen is small that why i am thinking about playing it on desktop PC. So what should I do i have heard that there are android emulator. So can you suggest me which one is the best to download on Windows 10 PC.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Jun 26, 2022, 6:16:25 AM via Website

With BlueStacks, you can turn your PC into a powerful Android Gaming device. (smug)

In addition, if your Windows has been upgraded, you can experience the new built-in feature of Windows 11, WSA.
Windows Subsystem for Android(WSA) enables your Windows 11 device to run Android applications that are available in the Amazon Appstore. (smug)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Jones Williams

Jun 26, 2022, 10:57:19 AM via Website

James Watson

With BlueStacks, you can turn your PC into a powerful Android Gaming device. (smug)

In addition, if your Windows has been upgraded, you can experience the new built-in feature of Windows 11, WSA.
Windows Subsystem for Android(WSA) enables your Windows 11 device to run Android applications that are available in the Amazon Appstore. (smug)

I didn't upgraded my Windows 11 so i suppose I can't use that feature. However i think third party app will be a good choice. Bluestacks is popular but in my case it slows down my PC. So What alternative android emulator i should download.

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Jun 27, 2022, 3:12:16 AM via Website

Jones Williams

James Watson

I didn't upgraded my Windows 11 so i suppose I can't use that feature. However i think third party app will be a good choice. Bluestacks is popular but in my case it slows down my PC. So What alternative android emulator i should download.

As a developer, I prefer to creating an AVD(Android Virtual Device) in the AVD Manager which is available in the Android SDK. Check my blog for some helps about this.
Just for your reference. (smug)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Jones Williams

Jun 27, 2022, 6:22:33 PM via Website

James Watson

Jones Williams

James Watson

As a developer, I prefer to creating an AVD(Android Virtual Device) in the AVD Manager which is available in the Android SDK. Check my blog for some helps about this.
Just for your reference. (smug)

Wher is the link of your blog i can't find it. Plus what do you think about LDPlayer

Helpful?
Adalynn
  • Forum posts: 6

Aug 3, 2022, 11:30:39 AM via Website

1. Install BlueStacks on your PC.
  2. Sign-in to Google Play Store or do it later.
  3. Look for the game in the search bar.
  4. Click on the search result to install the game.
  5. Complete Google sign-in to install the game.
  6. Start playing.
Helpful?
Logan
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 14, 2022, 3:45:47 PM via Website

It is possible through Bluestacks, one of the best free Android emulator out there. You should try it.

Helpful?
alina hansen
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 21, 2023, 1:41:10 PM via Website

You can use any below mentioned android emulator -

BlueStacks
LDPlayer
NoxPlayer
Memu
Genymotion

Helpful?
Olivia Eve
  • Forum posts: 6

Aug 25, 2023, 12:24:57 PM via Website

Play Android games on your PC using an emulator like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer. Download the emulator, install games from the app store, and enjoy gaming with keyboard and mouse controls.

Helpful?