Quick Easy Question I Hope...

• Replies:1
KelleyGurl
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 10, 2014, 4:13:24 AM via Website

I recently bought my tablet. I have put in a microSD card. Since I've put in the card, when I put icons for apps on my homescreen if the tablet reboots for whatever reason, when it comes back on all of the icons are no longer on the home page/desktop. The apps don't uninstall, they just disappear from my home screen. And the tablet tells me in my notifications that an SD card has been inserted.

Also, is there a way to default everything Music, documents to my SD card versus to my tablet's storage? Most of my pictures won't show up in various apps that I use because they are on the tablet and not on the card since I have my camera defaulting to my card. (If this question makes sense). If more clarification is needed please let me know.

Thanks guys.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 10, 2014, 6:42:22 AM via Website

Well @KelleyGurl that's was said :( Anyway, I think problem is somewhere at the SD card end as it all started when you insert the SD card over to the device (lightbulb) better to remove the SD card out and see if now your device runs lag free i.e you are able to put app icons over the home screen etc.... also try connecting the SD card over to the PC/Laptop and check if it works correctly, if possible format it out and then try putting it over to some other device to check if, it runs error free now ! (thinking).

I don't think there is a way to defaults everything automatically, you need to make them default one by one like for example when you open an say .mp3 file a popup will display to ask you which programme to choose in order to open the file (if you have installed more then one music player app) tap over the one on you want and select the "Always" All done now its set as default option for opening the .mp3 file. In this way you can set the defaults one by one ! :)