Using Word

• Replies:1
Robert Marshall
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 29, 2014, 12:12:16 PM via Website

I have recently bought a Samsung Tab 3 8" and have downloaded 'Drive' and synchronised my folders.

I can now view all folders either on my desktop pc or on my Samsung Tab 3.

However I have no idea how to create a new document/folder when using the tab 3.

I need to be able to create and edit documents/folders when travelling and to have files/folders kept up to up to date.

Anybody able to assist me please ?

thanks ..........

— modified on Apr 30, 2014, 9:45:03 AM by moderator

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 30, 2014, 7:59:45 AM via Website

Well, for opening and creating document I am sure you will be having Polaris office application installed you just need to use that polaris like you use MS office in your laptops and PC's. :) You just need to open Polaris and rest you have to follow the instruction that application promotes Its actually very easy I would say try opening it and you'll be able to use the same easily. :D

One more thing @Robert please don't post your email address in the comment box it looks more like spamming :O in fact what you can do is put it in your signature I can see as you are a new user so you might not know about the rules here here have a look at it :) https://www.nextpit.com/terms/forum-rules. Looking forward for your continuous support :) Feel free to ask if that doesn't helps cheers have a nice day.