SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 7.7? - VERY URGENT.

• Replies:0
MOBILEGEEK
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 8:25:09 PM via Website

Hello,
to all of you.
I have Samsung Galaxy tab 7.7 (GT-P6800 on Honeycomb 3.2 stock) its an Indian version tablet, actually some days ago, it developed bootloop problem, everytime when I start this tablet after successfully starting the tablet it restarts automatically, although it can start in safe mode successfully but restarts after 5-6 minutes, the computer can also detect the tablet, I can also boot the tablet in download mode and also in recovery mode, I have some very important data on the tablet so I decided not to factory reset and some one recommended me to load custom recovery take backup and then do the factory reset, so I try to load the custom recovery through odin on the tablet, but when the tablet restarts only the stock recovery loads, and no custom recovery, although I got the successful message in odin about loading all the files, then I tried to flash the firmware I downloaded the firmware of same base band version of mine tablet from sammobile.com, but this time also odin shows the successful pass message while the tablet was in same condition as before, then I decided to factory reset the tablet I restart the tablet in recovery mode and factory reset the tablet there, but when I reboot the tablet the same happens, the tablet was in same condition as before no changes made to the tablet even with the factory reset, then I boot the tablet in safe mode and tried to factory reset there but the same result also come here.Now, I am totally confused what to do? I contacted the service center they also told me they will try to load the files, I don't know what to do with this problem? Any help will be much appreciated.Hope to see some reply.Thank You.
Regards,
MOBILEGEEK