How do I increase battery life on my Samsung Galaxy 3?

• Replies:6
Ben Dreyfuss
  • Forum posts: 37

Jun 8, 2011, 6:41:21 PM via Website

HELLO.

I have encountered a VERY strange problem.

First, I charged the battery completely. Then by the end of the day, the battery charge fell down to 70% (which is understandable) and THEN suddenly when i checked back, it showed me a battery charge of just 15%?? So i put it for charging and would ya look at that, the battery charged popped to 70% instantly.

This has happened a lot now. Any idea what's going on?

anton van der poel
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 4:48:44 PM via App

look what item drains the battery it looks like the standby problem

James Tadle
  • Forum posts: 6

Aug 20, 2012, 1:30:56 PM via Website

:grin: try optimize your settings, for sure there will be a big difference :)

bayberry
  • Forum posts: 24

Aug 27, 2012, 12:00:44 PM via Website

(1) The first look at the manual,
(2) Select a good charger charging performance. Charging time longest not beyond the 24 hours, and is preferably charged to the displayed saturation more charge of one to two hours.
(3) and then run out of charge, run out of the standard is the low power consumption of the phone prompts the charging of the battery charging.
(4) to avoid battery collision as well as at high temperatures, the weak signal areas, to keep the battery clean and dry. Tips: using a mobile phone to send text messages, play games is power!

amy lee
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 7, 2012, 11:07:08 AM via Website

You'd better contact the samsung repair center as soon as possible and to see whehter there are something wrong with the battery.

Harry Brown
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 24, 2013, 10:59:12 PM via Website

try to optimize cpu intensive programs and it should reduce power consumptio. i did the same thing when i bought my s3 from www.phone-phreak.com now it lasts longer.

Ranjan Kumar
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 25, 2014, 10:09:14 AM via Website

The first thing to do is install a good battery monitor app like GSam Battery Monitor, that gives you a nice breakdown of what is using battery and CPU, and what is keeping the phone awake. It may help you pinpoint the problem, or if you post screenshots of the stats, it may help us help you!