help

• Replies:6
kevin blanchard
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 16, 2011, 9:31:12 PM via App

the I'm new with work with gmail I have a pandigital novel with the open platform rendering it Android Android. 2.0 system I Android having a hard time finding apps I have appstore And slideme but I really wan appbrain Android that fast web installer but it will not let gmail with I can't find a wway it sync the thing I have the app brain Android appbrainmarket accounts Android they are linked it a gmail account but you can't do jack unless it with synced Android you get the webinstaller too. can anyone help. thanks. kev

l

^^^^^^

kevin blanchard
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 16, 2011, 9:31:32 PM via App

kevin blanchard
the I'm new with work with gmail I have a pandigital novel with the open platform rendering it Android Android. 2.0 system I Android having a hard time finding apps I have appstore And slideme but I really wan appbrain Android that fast web installer but it will not let gmail with I can't find a wway it sync the thing I have the app brain Android appbrainmarket accounts Android they are linked it a gmail account but you can't do jack unless it with synced Android you get the webinstaller too. can anyone help. thanks. kev

l

^^^^^^

Carolyn Johnson
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 9:10:23 PM via Website

I am a new Android Tablet user, and I am not sure what to do. I am in the USA. My tablet is LePar PC TC970. I have tried to repeatly to download AndroidPIT, but it is not working. What else should I do?

Bo Ng
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 13, 2012, 7:34:49 AM via Website

I got similar problem myself.
I have a tablet , 随花随E M-7C09 .
This device has been giving me a hard time , since it liked to reset itselves . Also It's very hard to find any compatible apps for it's version of android ( ver 2.2 ) in google play.
I tried to access it's vendor website , all that I found is that the site no longer exist . The domain is expired. This device was bought by a friend for me from China / HK . without packaging , manual , nor anything else.

vicy cao
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 13, 2012, 8:17:03 AM via Website

i think you can look for someone who know how to install it or look at some mv that inroduce how to install it, then your problem will be solved truely.

Arif Adnan
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 29, 2013, 7:18:43 PM via Website

I'm an old user of android. (2.1-update 1) . Can any one help me how do I can upgrade my Android system or next version .please. please.