Question: Internal SD labeled 0

• Replies:2
Candace Ludwig
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 11, 2014, 3:07:56 AM via Website

What happens to the data on an internal SD 0, when I put in one from my old phone with data, pics etc. on it already?
Thank you:blink:

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 11, 2014, 7:24:56 AM via Website

Internal sd0 is the storage space inside your device, what i am not getting here is you're question could you please elaborate more on this I am not getting what exactly you are trying to do ?? :O

Candace Ludwig
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 14, 2014, 9:36:40 PM via Website

I wanted to use the SD card from my.old LG Optimus phone, in my newer LG F3 phone, which didn't come with an SD micro card. The newer phone has an internal SD, which has photos on it now. I didn't know if the phone would ask me if I'd like to keep or move duplicate photos onto the older SD card just inserted.

Well, I decided to put a new empty SD card in and manually moved all that I could to new card. So I don't know what would have happened, had I used my older SD, which had photos on it already, and inserted it into my phone, with an internal SD0, partition, with the same photos on that.

Would it duplicate photos, or ask me what I wanted to do with them. I think now it wouldn't ask me anything, but instead would have done nothing, letting me manually move what I could. over to the older SD micro card.

Thank you.