HTC One V — Problem with play store

• Replies:4
Arun balachandar
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 11:31:41 PM via Website

I bought HTC one V two week before,, Whenever i click Google play store, it juz shows me SERVER ERROR, but other internet apps works well.. how to rectify? bt it worked well in the first week.

Please give me a solution, i am suffering a lot without Android market:(

Kitty Reaser
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 29, 2012, 1:30:19 PM via Website

Why don't you just try to "restart" your phone. I had a couple of problems with the same phone and that's what I did and it works.

LaKeitha Flournoy
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 1, 2013, 12:16:04 AM via Website

I have reset my phone several times and there is still a problem with the play store and other google services doesn't work

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

Aug 22, 2013, 1:04:16 PM via Website

Have you checked your device when you bought it? If it was fine at that time then contact HTC and send it to the service center.
If it wasn't working that time too then simply got to the outlet from where you have purchased it, they will fix it.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Aug 22, 2013, 4:46:55 PM via Website

That is wise advice Daniel.

You could also go to the settings on your phone, Application manager, all apps, scroll down to Google Play Services, then clear data.Then go to Google Play Store then there clear data also. Now reboot your phone.

Another option would be deleting your Google account, reboot phone then relogin again

Let us know what you end up doing!