Updated on Jan. 18, 2022: The new Garmin Fenix 7 and Epix 2 are already available for purchase. The premium smartwatches appeared on the official Garmin stores across the globe, and the pricing begin from $699.99. Click here for more details.
- New Garmin watches are likely to be unveiled on January 18.
- Presented models may include the Fenix 7, Fenix 7S, Fenix 7X, Epix 2 and Instinct 2.
- The cheapest version of the Fenix 7 will probably cost ~$720.
- Here you can see the first pictures of the Fenix 7 lineup and the Garmin Epix 2.
Just last week, Garmin unveiled its new smartwatches for athletes at CES. The Venu 2 Plus and Vivomove Sport are in the middle and lower price segments of the manufacturer's lineup. Now there are increasing signs that it will be the high-end sports watches' turn next week.
Here are a couple of Garmin deals for you:
On its Israeli and Norwegian Instagram accounts, Garmin has announced an event for January 18. With the manufacturer typically unveiling new smartwatches on Tuesdays or Thursdays, the date would be fitting for the launch of the Fenix 7 series. According to reports, Garmin will also relaunch the legendary Epix next week and introduce the second generation of the super-robust Instinct.
Fittingly, the Garmin Fenix 7s was already listed at the Swedish online store NetOnNet in the meantime. The price of 6,490 SEK corresponds to about 630 Euros or ~$720, but pricing in the US may differ.
The NetOnNet offer page, which has since been taken offline, also lists January 18 as the sales start date. Typically, Garmin's smartwatches are available from the day of the announcement.
TechInsider has also leaked euro prices for the new Garmin models on Twitter. If this price structure turns out to be true, it only starts from around 700 euros ~$802 which is a bit higher than our previous insight suggested - thanks to paganini for the tip!
- Garmin Fenix 7: ~$801 (699 euros)
- Garmin Fenix 7 Solar: ~$915 (799 euros)
- Garmin Fenix 7s: ~$801 (699 euros)
- Garmin Fenix 7s Solar: ~$915 (799 euros)
- Garmin Fenix 7X: ~$915 (799 euros)
- Garmin Fenix 7X Solar: ~$1030 (899 euros)
- Garmin Epix 2: ~$1030 (899 euros)
If you think the prices seem inflated, this is because the listed prices are the ones converted from the Euro price. It is within reason to believe that the final prices in the US will be adjusted to the market - at a lower number, hopefully.
Are the new Garmin watches too expensive for you? Then take a look at the Fenix 6 series, where you can save quite a bit.
Are you interested in the new premium Garmin watches? Let us know in the comments!