New hobbies during quarantine?

• Replies:69
max jani
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 23, 2022, 4:29:48 AM via Website

My hobby is to play games. I am playing mostly Call of Duty. I always love to play this game and recently I purchased Audio-technica gaming headset to enjoy its sounds effects and fulfil my craziness about this game.

— modified on Apr 23, 2022, 4:31:07 AM

Helpful?
Jacqualine Lindsey
  • Forum posts: 26

Apr 25, 2022, 11:08:54 AM via Website

With a busy work-life, I was really looking for a break from everything which should last for a month.. not restricted to only Saturday and Sunday, Covid came and this break extended to 1 yr and more... It made life difficult for managing expenses and other aspects too but with that, it actually gave peace and stressfree life to live. I started waking up early. made my routine with exercise and yoga, did some work from home, and joined an online meditation class and a dance class. It kept me busy the whole day and I was more relaxed and energetic.

— modified on Apr 25, 2022, 11:10:02 AM

Helpful?
Jack Palmer
  • Forum posts: 2

May 3, 2022, 8:43:44 PM via Website

It seems weird, but I started singing.

Helpful?
gamer778
  • Forum posts: 5

May 5, 2022, 12:40:03 AM via Website

it's time to go in for sports(lightbulb)

Helpful?
Mia Bright
max jani

Jun 27, 2022, 12:29:50 AM via Website

My hobby is to play games. I am playing mostly Call of Duty. I always love to play this game and recently I purchased [Audio-technica][1] gaming headset to enjoy its sounds effects and fulfil my craziness about this game.

Helpful?
Harry579
leopold32

Aug 12, 2022, 6:36:41 PM via Website

When there was covid and quarantine, I played games, it was probably the best solution for me, otherwise I would have been bored

Helpful?
Harry579
Mia Bright
  • Forum posts: 6

Sep 2, 2022, 10:41:27 PM via Website

I also started doing sports when the quarantine began, finally I had enought time for it.

Helpful?
IslaMuejresNick Bess
Wrible95

Nov 22, 2022, 6:25:29 AM via Website

During these times, we have had little to do except stay inside and watch Netflix. I've been trying to find something to keep me busy, and I've discovered a few things that I enjoy doing. One thing I've done is drawing. I'm not good at it yet, but I'm getting better. I was looking online and saw some really cool artwork people were posting.

Helpful?
Harry579
  • Forum posts: 7

Dec 22, 2022, 7:30:52 PM via Website

Yes, I agree with you, quarantine has completely changed my life.
There were different stages of accepting it, but one thing I realized for sure was that now I would definitely live differently.

Helpful?
Harry579

Dec 22, 2022, 7:32:45 PM via Website

My hobby is also playing games, I've started playing quite often now and I really enjoy it a lot.
The last game I liked was God of War, it's just divine the best of the best.

Helpful?
Harry579

Dec 22, 2022, 7:34:32 PM via Website

To tell the truth, I find it very difficult to force myself to exercise, but I am trying very hard to make it a habit, then I will be able to bring my ideal body)

Helpful?
Noah526
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 28, 2022, 7:19:39 PM via Website

Now, fortunately, there is no quarantine. But during it I started reading books, riding a bike, learning foreign languages, and, of course, watching soap operas. In fact, the quarantine gave me a lot of good things, I was able to find a lot of new hobbies.

Helpful?
doozoo1
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 9, 2023, 2:58:29 AM via Website

Good day. Personally, in order to divert myself, I discovered computer games. In particular, I started playing quite a lot of csgo with my friends, and I also open cases on the platform to get cool skins. It helped me relax and get rid of unnecessary thoughts.

Helpful?
denchikchyb

Apr 15, 2023, 6:05:23 PM via Website

During my quarantine, I spent a long time looking for something to do. I tried a huge number of different hobbies. Even at one point I managed to get frustrated that I had no hobbies, because I was not interested in anything. It was then that a friend of mine asked me to help him repair his old BMW. We did the repairs for a few months. Had done almost everything in the car, and even had a little chip tuning. Especially for this we have ordered the tools from www.ecutools. And after a few months our project was completely finished. And after that I realized that my hobby is car repair.

Helpful?
John Roberts

Apr 24, 2023, 10:07:04 PM via Website

I started watching interesting series.

Helpful?
IslaMuejres
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 12, 2023, 10:02:38 PM via Website

Same here. Can spend hours playing

Helpful?
Deactivated Account, Nick Bess and 1 more Deactivated AccountNick BessMia Bright
Mia Bright

Jul 12, 2023, 10:26:46 PM via Website

Oh, I'm the same. I like playing games. Can spend hours doing this.

— modified on Jul 12, 2023, 10:38:46 PM

Helpful?
Deactivated AccountNick Bess
Nick Bess

Jul 12, 2023, 10:37:32 PM via Website

I don't even know how much time I spent playing games when the quarantine began.

Helpful?
Deactivated AccountMia Bright
baburao553a
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 21, 2023, 7:27:27 AM via Website

I started drawing and painting. I also started making sausages.

Helpful?
Frank Nieves
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 10, 2023, 9:39:21 AM via Website

When the pandemic hit, I hunkered down at home with my family. We did puzzles, baked bread, had movie nights, and went on bike rides. I learned to cut my own hair, picked up playing the guitar again, and adopted a puppy. Despite the challenges, we found joy in simple pleasures.

Helpful?