question on my HTC Desire Z

• Replies:4
Janet King
  • Forum posts: 27

Jun 23, 2011, 3:31:53 PM via Website

I don'I know if I'm doing something wrong when I'm taking a picture using my phone
The weirdest thing happen, I take the picture and after awhile I go look at the picture their
Their is only a black square(like a dot) no picture , I just can't figure out why this is happening.

So I was just wondering if any body have any idea, it will be greatly appreciate!!!

Thanks
Janet

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Jun 23, 2011, 5:16:16 PM via Website

Thanks for posting and I hope I can help...this seems to be a common problem...

Three ideas:

If you have a Picasa web album, try disabling it. Go to Setting ---> Accounts ---> xxxx@gmail.com ---> Disable Picasa Web Albums. Once you remove auto snyc to Picasa, you'll have to reboot your phone, but you should find your pictures.

Or if that doesn't work, you can try forcing the gallery app to re-index the photos by deleting a photo (however, I understand why you'd be reluctant to do this).

Or, try SDRescan to hunt for pictures.

One of these should work! (Probably the last one!)

-s

Janet King

Jun 23, 2011, 7:49:42 PM via Website

Thanks Steve, I will try one of your idea and I will let you know how I make out!!!

Janet King

Jun 24, 2011, 5:49:05 PM via Website

Steven Blum
Thanks for posting and I hope I can help...this seems to be a common problem...

Three ideas:

If you have a Picasa web album, try disabling it. Go to Setting ---> Accounts ---> xxxx@gmail.com ---> Disable Picasa Web Albums. Once you remove auto snyc to Picasa, you'll have to reboot your phone, but you should find your pictures.

Or if that doesn't work, you can try forcing the gallery app to re-index the photos by deleting a photo (however, I understand why you'd be reluctant to do this).

Or, try SDRescan to hunt for pictures.

One of these should work! (Probably the last one!)

-s
Thank you Steve I did the last one......it worked can I see all my pictures....thank you again

Janet

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Jun 24, 2011, 6:05:17 PM via Website

Awesome. :grin:

If you have more questions check out our tech forum for more tips and tricks.

— modified on Sep 21, 2011, 2:36:59 PM by moderator