Smartwatch for running and tracking Purpose

• Replies:2
Richard sam
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 17, 2021, 11:56:00 AM via Website

I am a track runner and I like recording my track activities like lap time, running speed, avg speed, heart rate. I am looking for a smart watch that can track all the parameters and I can manage them on any website like Garmin.
Regards, Richard_Sam

Black Mafia
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 4, 2023, 3:06:25 AM via Website

There are many smartwatches available that can track the parameters you mentioned, such as lap time, running speed, average speed, and heart rate. Here are a few popular options:

Garmin Forerunner series: The Garmin Forerunner series offers a range of watches specifically designed for runners. They offer features such as GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring, and customizable data fields. You can also sync your data to the Garmin Connect website to analyze your performance and track your progress.

Apple Watch Series 6: The Apple Watch Series 6 offers a range of fitness tracking features, including GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring, and workout tracking. You can use the built-in Workout app to track your runs and view your data in the Health app on your iPhone.

Fitbit Versa 3: The Fitbit Versa 3 offers GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring, and a range of workout tracking features. You can view your data on the Fitbit app or sync it to other fitness apps such as Strava or MyFitnessPal.

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2: The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 offers GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring, and a range of workout tracking features. You can view your data on the Samsung Health app or sync it to other fitness apps such as Strava or MyFitnessPal.

All of these smartwatches allow you to track your running data and manage it on a website or app. When choosing a smartwatch, consider which features are most important to you and which ecosystem (Garmin, Apple, Fitbit, Samsung) you prefer.

Helpful?
ravisha vaish
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 6, 2023, 11:44:32 AM via Website

Fitbit Versa 3 best.

Helpful?