Vadafone 945

• Replies:3
rob jacklin
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 13, 2011, 9:39:19 PM via Website

Hello,
My wife and I both just got the Vadafone 945s and the seam like pretty good phones. The bıg problem that we have found so far is the rınger volume. We have the ringer set to max but they still seam to be not very loud is they any fix for this problem?
On my wifes phone the tuch screen sometims locks so that she can not do anything unless she takes out the battrie and puts it back in she can not even answer a call when this happens, is there a fix or anyone else have thisproblem?
Thank you for any help you might be able to give us.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Apr 14, 2011, 3:03:30 AM via Website

For your ringer, are you using a ringtone or one of the simple ones that come with the phone?

Sounds to me like your wife's phone may be defective. Most carriers will let you return them for a replacement or fix them if you just bought them. I would ask them what they could do about it.

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 14, 2011, 10:35:28 AM via Website

Try also going to Settings, Sound, and then Volume, and you should be able to maximize the volume there. It could be set at a default level that is too low.

rob jacklin
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 20, 2011, 6:04:08 PM via App

i was using stock ringtones but downloaded some but still they do not seam louad. i guess it is just the way the phone is. thanks for your help. oh and longer is sent to max in the phone

— modified on Apr 20, 2011, 6:06:50 PM