Show us your Android 5.0 Lollipop screenshots!

• Replies:2
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Dec 8, 2014, 12:38:43 PM via Website

Android 5.0 is coming around the bend and for some Android phones and tablets, is already here! It's a slow process, but sooner or later many more phones will have the biggest firmware update in the history of Android!!

This is a space for you to upload your screenshots when you first get the Android 5.0 Lollipop update and share some of the cool things you discover. You can also post screenshots for things about the latest update that you don't like.

If you are the FIRST to show a screenshot for a device, that's extra brownie points for you! We'll get in touch with you for information on the update. Now that is what I call the beginning of a great friendship!

ALSO: please edit your screenshots before posting! The best would be to edit them using picmonkey.com with the dimensions 315 × 560 pixels. Or if you are doing this from your mobile phone, select any photo editing app.

Here are my shots of Android 5.0 on the Nexus 6:

— modified on Dec 8, 2014, 12:40:02 PM

Haytham Adel
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 11, 2014, 10:54:12 AM via Website

clean and simple running stock android 5.0 nexus 5 rooted :) imageimage

— modified on Dec 11, 2014, 10:56:47 AM

Luke
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 15, 2014, 11:23:26 AM via Website

Here is my Sony Xperia SP running Cyanogenmod 12. I love Lollipop! (So sorry for the 1280x720 size, I tried resizing but it didn't work) ;)image