does anyone know how to download OPPO A59 rom file

• Replies:14
bin yin peng
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 11, 2022, 11:03:45 AM via Website

I have used OPPO A59 for a long time. Recently the system is not so stable as before. So I would like to uograde the programming system. But I don't know where to download it, so could anyone help me? Thanks a lot!

bin yin peng

Aug 11, 2022, 11:03:46 AM via Website

I have used OPPO A59 for a long time. Recently the system is not so stable as before. So I would like to uograde the programming system. But I don't know where to download it, so could anyone help me? Thanks a lot!

Helpful?
bin yin peng

Aug 11, 2022, 11:38:16 AM via Website

OPPO A59 ROM file
Our OPPO A59 ROM file is equipped with the things you want! The flash file will help you downgrade, upgrade, or re-install the firmware on your mobile phone. On this page, you can find the official link below. After downloading it, you can find the zip package containing the Flash File, Flash Tool, USB driver and how-to-flash manual. Remember that if you have installed the flash on your mobile device, please take a backup of everything for your data will be upgraded if installing the firmware!

Helpful?
bin yin peng

Aug 12, 2022, 4:08:49 AM via Website

It is not available to download OPPO A59 rom file in the official website called OPPO, so anyone can help me?

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Aug 12, 2022, 11:06:24 AM via Website

bin yin peng

It is not available to download OPPO A59 rom file in the official website called OPPO, so anyone can help me?

Is your device A59s, A59st, A59m, or A59t?
https://www.coloros.com/rom

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Rachana
  • Forum posts: 16

Aug 15, 2022, 9:39:56 PM via Website

Personally
I Avoid this Mobile because this Brand Feature not good compare to Another mobile

Helpful?
Brandon James
Brandon James
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 16, 2022, 9:30:22 AM via Website

I switched to an iPhone not so long ago, I am as satisfied as possible, this phone has not hung out of the box, and I don’t see any system lags, although I have been using it for 7 months. As for the android, the father had an oppo because of the camera as he operates on moles and filmed before and after. The rest of the phone freezes a lot.

Helpful?
john watson
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 17, 2022, 2:16:15 PM via Website

The new market research report Android POS Market to its huge collection of research reports. in addition, the Android POS market Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players, including VeriFone, Ingenico, Clover Network, AccuPOS, Posandro, PAX Technology, Emobilepos, SZZT Electronics, Newland Payment, Bitel, Xinguodu, Flytech

The global Android POS market is estimated to be valued at USD XX Million in the year 2028, growing at a CAGR of XX% in the period 2021 to 2028.

The [Android POS market][1] report offers an in-depth and extensive analysis of the factors affecting Market Dynamics, Distribution Channel, Product type, and geography, emerging technological trends, market challenges, recent industrial policies, and market size, revenue share, and detailed forecasts during 2021-2028. It also provides comprehensive coverage of major industry drivers, restraints, and their impact on market growth during the revenue forecasts for global, regional, and country levels.

Helpful?
AnnissarOmagnoli
  • Forum posts: 6

Aug 17, 2022, 2:34:23 PM via Website

Unfortunately, I have not encountered such a problem yet. But thanks for the helpful advice.

Helpful?
Brandon James

Aug 19, 2022, 10:21:17 AM via Website

hi) why are you not considering buying an iPhone? It is very convenient because you do not need to download and search for firmware there, the company does everything for you

Helpful?
Rachana
  • Forum posts: 16

Aug 21, 2022, 9:54:44 PM via Website

i have used only Nokia Redmi now apple but never used samsung and oppo

Helpful?
Brandon James

Aug 22, 2022, 8:50:16 AM via Website

I used to have a Samsung once, but not for long, now only an apple

Helpful?