Face editing app for Android app

• Replies:5
CharlotteAbbe
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 8, 2021, 10:19:42 AM via Website

I need the best face editing app for Android devices. Suggest me the best apps, i want to make fun with my friends pic and share to them.

wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Jul 9, 2021, 1:39:24 PM via Website

To assist you in discovering picture retouching applications for portraits! FaceTune: the original FaceTune is also available for Android; it is free, but you will need to subscribe if you want to utilize all of the app's features. https://www.facetuneapp.com

Helpful?
CharlotteAbbe
CharlotteAbbe
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 10, 2021, 11:28:55 AM via Website

Thank you I will try this app and give feedback to you.
Thank you again.

Helpful?
wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Jul 12, 2021, 6:09:50 AM via Website

CharlotteAbbe

Thank you again.

Welcome, truth be told, there are many options available. I use a variety of photo processing apps for a variety of reasons, but not much. Such as what you want to achieve here, I can do using Lightroom + Photoshop to achieve it in my own manner. Thus, let's develop our abilities first! As many tools are available to deal with every issue!

Helpful?
Trevor BrownCharlotteAbbe
Trevor Brown
  • Forum posts: 11

Aug 2, 2021, 6:44:39 AM via Website

wextio

CharlotteAbbe

Thank you again.

Welcome, truth be told, there are many options available. I use a [variety of photo processing apps][1] for a variety of reasons, but not much. Such as what you want to achieve here, I can do using Lightroom + Photoshop to achieve it in my own manner. Thus, let's develop our abilities first! As many tools are available to deal with every issue!

If FaceTune App could make a picture version of one of my favorite lists, I'd be delighted. Even though I'm sure most of the tools are for pro workstations, I'd love to see applications.

Helpful?
BiztechCS
  • Forum posts: 19

Aug 9, 2021, 9:23:27 AM via Website

There are many options available for that. I use Snappeed, which is Google-owned and offers a wide range of exposure and colour tools to make tweaks to your images but also has plenty of filter opportunities, from a vintage look to modern, punchy HDR looks.

You can see more features & tech stack here in how to [make photo editing app.

Helpful?