• Forum posts: 14

Oct 24, 2020, 3:17:05 PM via Website

use idm extension to download youtube videos

Helpful?
mike duke
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 26, 2020, 2:49:00 PM via Website

Step 1: Install software
First of all, you need to install software. IT is a 100 % free and easy to use YouTube downloader and available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Click on the button to initiate the download.
Step 2: Copy the video link
After you have successfully set up ClipGrab, you can launch the program.
Now you need to copy the web address of the video that you want to download. In order to do that, mark the link to the video in the address bar of your browser and hit Ctrl+C (or Cmd+C if you are on a Mac).
Step 3: Insert the video link in software
After copying the link, switch to the ClipGrab window. In the “Downloads” tab, insert the copied link into the input field. You can do this by hitting Ctl+V (or Cmd+V if you are on a Mac).
ClipGrab will now gather all necessary information about the video and you can proceed to the next step.
Step 4: Select download format and quality
Before you start the download, you can now decide in which quality and which output format you want to save the video.
Just select the desired format from the “Format” select box and do the same for the video quality with the “Quality” select box.
Step 5: Grab that clip!
All you have to do now is to click on the “Grab this clip!” button. You will be asked to select a file name and the download will start just after that.
Hope this helps.

Helpful?
gruhyrose
Chatmoresley
  • Forum posts: 15

Nov 27, 2020, 2:44:12 AM via Website

I seldom use Android apps to download YouTube videos since no matter which I am using, after a period of time, they will always send me error messages saying that "Unfortunately something has gone wrong".:( Instead, I use a web-based tool now. 2Conv is an online free YouTube downloader which is able to save YouTube videos in MP3, MP4 and AVI format. You can search its official site on your browser. If a certain video cannot be downloaded for some reason, I would use Joyoshare Screen Recorder I installed before to record it in 1080p with restrictions. Just to add, you can get up to 70% off to buy its programs now. I hope that my reply could be useful to you.

Helpful?
BrandonHarris
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 9, 2021, 7:21:39 PM via Website

It helped me. thanks ;)

Helpful?
Roova
  • Forum posts: 9

Jan 20, 2021, 8:48:50 AM via Website

So many online tools.

Helpful?
habanavee
  • Forum posts: 20

Mar 8, 2021, 12:47:10 PM via Website

You can use idm extension to downloading videos from youtube.

Helpful?
gruhyrose
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 9, 2021, 11:00:42 AM via Website

thanks for share, that's awesome.

Helpful?
sojosh
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 17, 2021, 10:38:57 AM via Website

Anyone suggest a good android app or tool for downloading video from youtube

I use paid software for this.

Helpful?
martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Mar 17, 2021, 12:26:31 PM via Website

Open the YouTube app on your mobile phone and open the video You will notice a download option just below the video Tap on that Download button and downloading will start You can then view the video offline in the library section of YouTube.

Helpful?
wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Mar 18, 2021, 4:55:24 AM via Website

Install Snaptube- is a simple tool that allows you to quickly, easily, and easily download any video from YouTube to be played online.

Helpful?
ahmad ali
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 27, 2021, 4:29:04 AM via Website

Yes! I will guide you how to download video from youtube.
Use M2tube and put the url of the video and download it on which formate you want to download

Helpful?
HK98
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 1, 2021, 9:18:43 AM via Website

I have done some downloads before, but the file of the video is damaged and the downloaded video cannot be played, which makes me feel very strange.

Helpful?
Xgemone
  • Forum posts: 12

May 6, 2021, 7:14:22 PM via Website

use savefrom, good site

Helpful?