Best digital drawing Pad?

• Replies:4
Elsa Bailey
  • Forum posts: 26

Aug 8, 2019, 9:41:35 AM via Website

hello,
I want to buy a drawing pad for digital drawing. I googled it and found out a few suitable options. But is there any digital artist here to help me to get the most suitable one according to my budget. its should be below $300.
I do not know what should be the requirement apart from good processor. So I appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks.

eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Aug 10, 2019, 7:34:25 AM via Website

Which options you have collected, can I know?

Helpful?
Elsa Bailey
  • Forum posts: 26

Aug 15, 2019, 12:10:37 PM via Website

yes.
this is the best option I got until now because my friend suggest it to me

• HUION WH1409 (8192)

but apart from that, I'm considering below ones too.

• Wacom Intuos Pro (too expensive)
  • Huion INSPIROY Q11K
  • XP-Pen Star05 V2 Wireless 2.4G Graphics Drawing Tablet
  • Huion H420 USB Graphics Drawing Tablet
  • VEIKK A30 Graphics Drawing Tablet
Helpful?
paulsmithh24
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 28, 2019, 4:18:56 PM via Website

I do not know what should be the requirement apart from good processor. So I appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks.

Helpful?
minyang
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 23, 2020, 10:44:23 AM via Website

I work with mostly 3D modeling, VFX and Video Editing mostly but sometimes client require us to sketch, draw and make digital art for them to incorporate into the final product. Laptops are definitely out of the question, the portability is okay but I don't understand why you would need one when you'll be working at home or an office most of the time. (they cost more, you cannot upgrade them, are sluggish on long sessions and just suck in general, imo)

SSD -- get the biggest you can afford.

CPU -- i5 /i7 is fine as long as it's mostly digital art.

RAM -- I personally always suggest 16GB if you're going to work with Photoshop, SAI or any other programs like that. It gets really slow when those projects start to become big.

GPU -- you need a dedicated graphic card for sure. You want to work quickly and get shit done. Don't cut around corners.

As far as a mouse goes, I just use my XP-PEN Deco 03 ( xp-pen.com/product/89.html ) Graphics Tablet when doing digital art, no point in using a mouse to be honest.

Helpful?