• Forum posts: 8

Dec 3, 2018, 10:20:31 AM via Website

Is LG making shaped batteries?

— modified on Dec 3, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Dec 3, 2018, 11:42:18 AM via Website

Right now the RUMOR IS ;
Yes LG is going to make a L shaped 2 cell battery for the new IPhone to be released next year!
But be advised!
If they do develops this new battery,
It will not fit into the older phones because of it's shape!
In addition; no one has ever developed a 2 cell lithium ion battery before!
I would not be anxious to buy one of these batteries untill they have been thoroughly tested !

— modified on Dec 3, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Helpful?
Eva Wei
Eva Wei

Dec 26, 2018, 9:24:37 AM via Website

Lindsay mcdaniel

Right now the RUMOR IS ;
Yes LG is going to make a L shaped 2 cell battery for the new IPhone to be released next year!
But be advised!
I would not be anxious to buy one of these batteries untill they have been thoroughly tested !

If it is put on the market, it must be qualified test.When I was looking for batteries for my smart wear, I did a search on Google and found a good website that also produces shaped batteries grepow.com. If you want to buy heteromorphic batteries, you can go to the website.

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Dec 26, 2018, 11:20:56 AM via Website

Eva Wei

Lindsay mcdaniel

Right now the RUMOR IS ;
But be advised!

If it is put on the market, it must be qualified test.When I was looking for batteries for my smart wear, I did a search on Google and found a good website that also produces shaped batteries grepow.com. If you want to buy heteromorphic batteries, you can go to the website.

Testing a battery under laboratory conditions and putting it into actual use are very often two different stories!
Be carefull about buying a new mousetrap!

— modified on Dec 26, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

Helpful?
Eva Wei

Dec 27, 2018, 3:34:11 AM via Website

Lindsay mcdaniel

Eva Wei

Lindsay mcdaniel

Right now the RUMOR IS ;
But be advised!

Testing a battery under laboratory conditions and putting it into actual use are very often two different stories!
Be carefull about buying a new mousetrap!

All right. Let’s talk about the Importance of brand, the two major types of LION batteries, the LIPO (lithium Ion Phosphate) and the LICO (Lithium Ion Cobalt). A good, LIPO battery from a reputable company, like Panasonic and Sony, such as the 18650 has a phosphate negative terminal which, if overcharged, will not explode. The LICO (used in cell phones and thin laptops) use cobalt as a negative terminal, and if damages, will explode. They have a tendency to puff out, the gases which cause it to swell is explosive. There are some fake 18650 batteries from China that do not have pressure release valves built into the battery, they can be overcharged, leak, and burst into flames.

Helpful?