COLD RITE

• Replies:0
BOOZHOO
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 27, 2018, 3:32:57 PM via Website

Greetings to you dear forum users. I am a novice game and application developer. I developed my first game and would like to know your opinion about it. Next, I will describe what players need to do there ...

COLD RITE is a free gambling shooter, adrenaline fun, and excitement. Each character is modeled individually and requires separate attention.

The complexity and heightened the interest of COLD RITE is that frightening characters attack in droves from all sides.
There are a whole bunch of levels, race creatures, a speed of movement. It gets harder and more fun.

Creative COLD RITE allows you to observe how when a player hits a character, it leaves the soul. It makes the game more colorful and realistic.
Operation of the game is quite convenient, you do not need to poke around the screen, unlike some games.
Also for your convenience, we have developed an additional two buttons, it is a meat grinder and flying stars, which massively destroy all the characters coming towards you.
Attention! The number of rounds is limited.
Build your strategy in using additional buttons to reach a level. Be precise, there are really not enough bullets.

A fascinating mindblowing action for all ages!
We have created a free application COLD RITE, which will kill your free time to the last second.
We hope that you will enjoy and you will get a lot of pleasure from the game.
Do not forget to keep in touch with us in the comments for more improved pumping, also waiting for your ideas and suggestions.

Unfortunately for your convenience, I can not leave a link to the game, because they do not allow the rules.
If it became interesting to you, then I ask you to evaluate my android game and suggest what exactly is missing there. thank

Be the first to answer