How - To Register & Use Business Whatsapp?

• Replies:8
Anurag Palande
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 5, 2017, 1:02:01 PM via Website

If you really have an answer to my question, kindly reply and provide the needed support and links.

anu bisht
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 5, 2017, 2:06:01 PM via Website

Its simple i think you can just add the number which you want to add and then registered.

Anurag Palande

Anurag Palande

Dec 6, 2017, 6:00:08 AM via Website

We tried, but as business whatsapp is in BETA version, only registered BETA Testers can use it..if you have any further info related to "Register & use Business whatsapp in India", do let me know.

Thanks & Regards.

Anurag Palande

Dec 6, 2017, 6:14:47 AM via Website

Dear Rachael,

Thank you for the information.

I appreciate your effort to provide info.

If you have any info related an automated messaging app, which can be used for business, kindly let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Anurag.

Anurag Palande

Dec 9, 2017, 6:31:37 AM via Website

Can anyone kindly provide the support & the information on Business Whatsapp?

— modified on Dec 9, 2017, 6:37:59 AM

jennyise
  • Forum posts: 6

Dec 13, 2017, 3:21:07 AM via Website

"Those who are not beta testers won't see it on Google Play right away.

On installing the WhatsApp Business app, users would have to register themselves by giving their contact numbers. A Business profile can be made by adding the profile picture, address, description of the business, website and other relevant information.

It is also possible to migrate all the important chats from the old WhatsApp account to the new business account. The option can be seen during the registration process if a user is converting an existing account into a new WhatsApp Business account."

-- source from gadgetsnow

Anurag Palande

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Dec 13, 2017, 8:35:49 AM via Website

I haven't heard of Business WhatsApp ever before, either. (nerd)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Anurag Palande

Dec 20, 2017, 12:03:32 PM via Website

jennyise

"Those who are not beta testers won't see it on Google Play right away.

On installing the WhatsApp Business app, users would have to register themselves by giving their contact numbers. A Business profile can be made by adding the profile picture, address, description of the business, website and other relevant information.

It is also possible to migrate all the important chats from the old WhatsApp account to the new business account. The option can be seen during the registration process if a user is converting an existing account into a new WhatsApp Business account."

-- source from gadgetsnow

Thank you for the information.

I'm trying to register but couldn't get any positive reply...if you have any info or link to register for business whatsapp, kindly let me know.