Can't transfer files from pc to phone

• Replies:8
Blake Griswell
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 10, 2017, 3:06:18 PM via Website

DO NOT BOTHER REPLYING IF YOU DO NOT READ EVERYTHING. IF YOU SUGGEST SOMETHING I'VE ALREADY SAID I TRIED THEN YOU WILL BE IGNORED AND REPORTED

My phone doesn't show the notification for changing settings when connected to a pc via usb.

Nothing I've found during a search fixes it.
I've turned on debugging, issuing multiple cables so it can't be the cable and there's no 3 dot thing in my settings menu anywhere.

I need to be able to transfer files this way.

Please, if you try to suggest one of the things I've already said I've tried and failed, you will be ignored.

Jeffrey
  • Forum posts: 8

Feb 3, 2018, 3:39:50 PM via Website

if all that fails use a app called wifi file transfer I had to on my G4 as MTP was screwed up on it and it was easier this way
You can set it up im my pc and network locations.Make sure you grant the app sd permissions but works well

IceInMyEyes
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 11, 2018, 11:55:14 AM via Website

You probably should check the battery in service center for vitality and if it in a bad state, replace it!

Billy Beckham
  • Forum posts: 17

Oct 19, 2018, 7:54:10 AM via Website

People who have used MobiKin Assistant for Android software all speak highly of it because it empowers Android users with the ability to transfer not only photos from their cell phone to PC, but it can also help you sync and copy videos, contacts and apps and so on from computer to cell phone. And it only takes you a few seconds to accomplish these steps. Furthermore, as long as your cell phone has Android operating system such as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, LG and Huawei, etc, they are all compatible with this software.

DIDIBear
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 19, 2018, 9:37:36 AM via Website

You need to enable the USB tethering on LG device. It sometimes disabled by itself. Don't know why. Maybe this tutorial can help you:

Alex Guan
  • Forum posts: 16

Oct 22, 2018, 9:15:43 AM via Website

Android SMS Backup for Samsung Galaxy S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4, Huawei, LG, HTC, Sony and etc., which aims to help users transfer text messages from Android phone to computer as a backup. If you have stored many precious SMS messages on your Android smart phone, you can't miss it. By working it, you can save all text message conversations to computer as CSV, HTML, BAK or TXT format with details. And this software will do no harm to your Android device or phone data.

— modified on Oct 23, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Feb 12, 2019, 4:43:45 AM via Website

You may try Android assistant program,it can transfer files from pc to phone via WIFI.This is a efficient and reliable way.

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jul 10, 2019, 3:53:30 AM via Website

You could use your Google Account or a USB cable to move media files between your computer and phone or tablet.