[FREE] [Android] Space Cleaner - Best Android Cleaner App To Clean Disk Space

• Replies:8
Samantha Jones
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 24, 2017, 8:06:44 AM via Website

Space Cleaner:
Smartphones play a major role in our day to day life and makes it easier with the help of apps. The apps have entirely made a human daily routine easy. On the other hand, lots of apps & games on the phone affect its efficient working by reducing the speed of all the activities carried out.

Performance (Boost Mobile) is a major issue to anyone who uses an Android device, loading too many apps or files, playing games and surfing the internet from your device can lead your device becoming sluggish. Battery starts to drain faster, storage space runs out and it takes time to load apps, games, videos etc.…
Space Cleaner (Boost Mobile + Game Booster) can clean you phone and remove junk files easily.
No more worries anymore about how to clear the cache files or how to speed up Android phone.

Easy to Use - 3 way to clean my android:
✔ On screen button or widget (space ship – Android assistant)
✔ Desktop or home screen icon (Smart Booster)
✔ Notification bar - shortcut icons (Boost Mobile)
image image image
Highlights of Space Cleaner App:

★ Junk Cleaner (phone Cleaner)
Free up your valuable storage disk space on your device, uninstall unwanted applications system caches, gallery thumbnails, residual or unused files, and APKs

★ RAM Booster (Ram Cleaner)
Smart Booster clean your background processes, stop stealthy running apps safely.

★ Hibernate - Battery Saver (Android Assistant)
Finds and fixes battery power consumption problems, extending your battery life. Tells you how long battery will last under a variety of situations and power consumption of the device.
image image image
★ CPU Cooler - FAN (Disk Space)
Managing and disabling CPU-intensive apps, cool down the android phone in time.

Space cleaner (Phone cleaner + RAM Cleaner) easy and best app to Boost Mobile (Game Booster+ Smart booster) to Clean my Android to free up Disk space and improve the efficiency and speed of your device to godspeed! Free try it now

Space Cleaner App Download Here

— modified on Aug 24, 2017, 8:11:03 AM

davidriveraSorin

chayusiro
  • Forum posts: 69

Aug 30, 2017, 8:37:38 AM via Website

Cool. Such Android cleaner app is really helpful in clearing up junk files or unwanted files from Android phone. By doing this, we can free up space on Android for more data saving.

— modified on Aug 31, 2017, 4:44:41 AM

davidriveraSorin

Sneha Capoor
  • Forum posts: 28

May 1, 2018, 8:24:53 AM via Website

I checked this on play store this android cleaner app
has nice number of downlaods and reviews are alos nice so, I think it can be trusted.

Sorin

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 209

Oct 13, 2018, 10:08:51 PM via Website

Thanks for useful app

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Jan 29, 2019, 3:36:19 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing.After my test,I found Mobikin Eraser for Android is a powerful Android cleaner program.
Strongly recommended it.

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Jan 30, 2019, 7:32:44 AM via Website

Thanks. An application I really needed, because I see my phone goes slower. That's probably because I'm going slower: walk down and not with the car ! Thank you again.

Nisha Joshi
  • Forum posts: 38

Feb 3, 2020, 10:12:57 AM via Website

Yeah its the one of the best cleaning apps for android -i agreed with this thing, when my phone works slow then this app will help me out to optimize and speed up my device. i recommend to all - use this app whenever you feel trouble using your phone.

mikedavis
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 8, 2020, 3:44:13 PM via Website

Cleaning your android device can be done in a very simple and free way, as long as you use the best android cleaner. However, not all applications are the same, as some are more effective than others and therefore offer better protection to users' devices. So I invite you to discover my list of best android cleaning solutions to download right away. Source: techpout

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 9, 2020, 5:18:59 AM via Website

You shared with everyone about a good application.