Integration of admob into an sketchware-made app

• Replies:5
4k1r4sf4t3
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 26, 2017, 1:23:47 PM via Website

Hi everybody! I have made some apps with sketchware and published 'em in google play store. For example:
(play.google.com) /store/apps/details?id=com.dk.timetravel1_0

(play.google.com) /store/apps/details?id=com.dk.tabtabsnowfox

(play.google.com) /store/apps/details?id=com.dk.zeitreise1_premium

I already have advertising in it (not from google), the ads are running in a webview window.

Now to my question: I am trying for weeks to activate google admob in my apps. I was already able to export/import my sketchware-made app into android console and activate the build.gradle BUT then some files, that were mentioned in tutorials, were missing and i couldnt proceed all tutorial steps.

So, please, could anybody tell me where to find or just show me a step by step tutorial:

How to export/import a sketchware-made app into android console, and to activate admob inside that already finished sketchware-made app. (Maybe with the option to reopen it later in sketchware again and work on on it). That woukd be great thx.

Patrick Chambon
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 30, 2017, 8:47:45 AM via Website

You should export your source code as a .zip using menu >export (email etc...).
Than unzip the archive and open the project in android studio...
Caution... an exported project cannot be modified and imported back in sketchware...

— modified on Jul 30, 2017, 8:48:10 AM

Henry Samuel

4k1r4sf4t3

Jul 30, 2017, 10:50:39 AM via Website

Jeah that's no problem (app is already finished) and as i wrote i was able to export it and build up the gradle stuff...but i could not proceed with the necessary steps to integrate admob... thats why i am asking for an tutorial...or is it not possible to activate admob in sketchware projekts, at all?

4k1r4sf4t3

Aug 3, 2017, 8:11:41 PM via Website

Everybody who wants to know How to get ADMOB WORKING IN YOUR sketchware made apps, just follow that link! ADMOB WORKING!!

(http:)

//festyy.com/qMywtT

Xomrd
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 6, 2017, 9:56:37 AM via Website

This guide app has some methods to add admob ads on your sketchware apps. All of the methods really simple to follow.
Download the app Admob Guide for Sketchware app www.rd-mobitech.store.aptoide.com/app/market/com.rd.admob.sketchware/1/33674956/Admob+Guides+for+Sketchware+v1.0

Pavel Toyberman
  • Forum posts: 23

Oct 23, 2018, 10:54:46 PM via Website

does anybody know the problem with game crash on admob rewarded video&