Need some suggestions in marketing.

• Replies:7
Alex Blake
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 14, 2016, 10:45:14 AM via Website

Hello guys!

I'm planing to market my app in US, and since i'm no good at marketing I tried to inquire to some mobile app marketing agencies, and yeah.. I can't afford it.

Maybe i'm looking for an agency that accepts revenue sharing.
I tried looking and found some list of company with CPA, CPI models, but I can't tell what is good.
some of my friends said that in other countries like japan. There are some companies that localized your app and accept revenue sharing.
Hope to find something like that.

Please kindly share some thoughts :D
Thank you.

thenext

Methew Bond
  • Forum posts: 88

Oct 17, 2016, 2:13:56 PM via Website

This is good decision to marketing your app in us, since there is one resource for you, that helps in marketing of your app in effective cost, that will be very reputable company that knowing for his dedication to client requirement, try app marketing company. i am sure it will helps you as well as getting much more better result for your app.

Edit by Admin: Linkt to external site removed.

— modified on Oct 17, 2016, 2:40:45 PM by moderator

Sundarsun 2527
  • Forum posts: 39

Mar 1, 2017, 2:06:02 PM via Website

Hi Alex, follow this link to make a successful mobile app marketing.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Mar 13, 2017, 7:14:13 AM via Website

Hello,guys!
According to the situation what you have said, you want to promote your app to make money by collaborating with a reliable agencies. There are many ways of promoting app, today I will focus on the way of app store optimization.

App store optimization (ASO) is a process of optimizing your app to make it more visible and discoverable in app stores so that users are more likely to choose it from millions of other apps.

why is the ASO important?
In fact, searching in app store is the main traffic sources, 73% app installs is from searching app in app store. With the other channels of installing app become increasingly weak, app store optimization plays an important part.

the ways of ASO:
design a beautiful icon
A beautiful icon will leave deep impression to the people who see it, which is also useful for attracting people to download and try your app. Besides the icon, comfortable app screenshots and awesome app video also has a very important effect on the app ranking in the app store.

Create a quality title
According to the Google Play Store data, it shows that the title contains keywords can improve 10.3% ranking in the app store, so be sure to put the main keywords in the title.

get good reviews and ratings
most audiences prefer to choose an app that have the 4/5 stars ratings and more positive reviews. You can guild and incentivize users to leave good feedback. Of course, if you have enough budget, you can collaborate with a reliable app ratings and reviews provider to help you.

do keywords research
keywords serve as the decisive part of app store optimization. With the limit of characters, finding the appropriate keywords of your app is very important. In this part, you can analyze the keywords of your competitors, creating the relevant, competitive and localized keywords to improve the search ranking of keywords.

I hope these methods will help you. If you need help about app store optimization service(buy keywords search installs/buy good ratings and positive reviews), feel free to contact me.
email:business@reviewapp4u.com

Nuno S.
  • Forum posts: 13

Apr 23, 2017, 2:15:29 PM via Website

I would like to know this too.

I'm a student so, any good way to market my game without needing much money would help :)

Linda Pace
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 27, 2017, 2:22:59 PM via Website

Galore Technology can help you in this regard in better way.

HardissonHard
  • Forum posts: 22

Feb 20, 2021, 10:06:59 AM via Website

Yeah, marketing is so important

— modified on Feb 20, 2021, 10:07:48 AM

OscarJesse
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 30, 2021, 12:20:49 PM via Website

An entertainment application or an apk game on a mobile phone?