Why there is lot of Android apps compared with iPhone apps?

• Replies:11
prasanna
  • Forum posts: 39

Oct 12, 2016, 1:10:59 AM via Website

I searched for a niche in the play store , there are hundreds of apps for that particular niche, whereas I did the same with my iPhone I have only 3 to 4 apps related to it.

What is crazy about Android which is not in iPhone, although iPhone users are more in the United States, but still Android applications are great in numbers. \

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Oct 12, 2016, 5:51:46 AM via Website

I think the review procedure of apple store is slower than that of play store.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

prasanna

Oct 12, 2016, 6:47:24 PM via Website

Yes you may be right , I can publish apps within 2 hours from the time I upload on playstore.

— modified on Oct 12, 2016, 6:47:43 PM

Galactic Gravity
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 13, 2016, 7:57:59 PM via Website

Google play developer's account costs $25 (once).
Appstore developer's account costs $100 each year.

From my point of view there are more Android devs than Apple devs.

James Watson

prasanna

Oct 13, 2016, 7:59:25 PM via Website

Yes acceptable factor

Hardik Jani
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 15, 2016, 9:08:47 AM via Website

There are so many reasons, few of them you can find from the below link which I think is perfect to give actual reality for your question. Find reasons to know about android app development demand

— modified on Oct 15, 2016, 9:13:10 AM

David Byrne
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 15, 2016, 5:43:04 PM via Website

I think, fundamentally, it's simply the open source nature of android and the fact that it has a far larger slice of the pie! i.e. The shear number of users...

prasanna

Oct 16, 2016, 12:41:08 AM via Website

Yes , open source is a good point!

Christie Rodriguez
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 17, 2016, 11:41:43 AM via Website

First of all, Apple is all marketing. There is nothing special about it. Android offers phones that have expandable memory (and guess who doesn’t?) and better high-speed data services. iPhones die extremely quickly, you can’t use iTunes on any other devices, whereas Android platforms are available on all devices, the picture quality on an iPhone is pathetic compared to Androids, and Apple products are majorly behind in technology. The latest update for an iPhone came out two years ago for an Android. Apple has a set array of things it can do, and you can’t customize or change that. But if you want a high-end technology phone, choose an Android. It does so much more and you can customize and change its features. I have had both an iPhone and an Android phone.

Hope this helps you to know about what quality the android app development company offering professional android app development services.

Entony
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 17, 2021, 11:23:53 AM via Website

The Android market is much larger, so many companies are aiming at it and want to make applications for Android (you can read about this on the Cleveroad blog). In addition, the Iphone ecosystem is rather closed, and sets serious requirements for application verification, which becomes an obstacle for many developers.

wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Mar 18, 2021, 5:19:07 AM via Website

I think it's much easier to develop an app for Android. iOS is just too restricted.

Gavin95133
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 23, 2021, 6:49:12 AM via Website

As it is open-source, developers have access to more features that are restricted in iOS applications.