[FREE][ANDROID] upMusic - Top Music Finder

• Replies:1
DaxHR
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 8, 2016, 10:29:04 AM via Website

I would like to show you my new app!

I'M NOT ALLOWED TO POST LINKS, BUT JUST SEARCH FOR "upMusic - Top Music Finder" IN GOOGLE PLAY TO FIND IT, OR LOOK AT VIDEOS DESCRIPTION!

DESCRIPTION:

Find top music and artists with upMusic - number 1 song finder!

Were you ever in a situation when you get bored with your playlist? Well, here's a way to never get bored again! This app will keep you informed about most recent and popular music and give you ability to search for music in genres you like!
The upMusic app is here to let you know which songs, artists and albums are currently most popular. You can simply find most popular music for any country, or for genre you want.

WHY TO USE OUR APP:
The upMusic app gets it's content updated every minute, so there's no better way to find music. Also, the app is completly free and we won't charge you for anything, ever!
The app is very simple to use and you'll figure out all of it's power in no time!

THIS APP INCLUDES:
▨ Top songs and artists by country
▨ Best global songs and artists
▨ Most popular artists, songs and albums by genre
▨ Ability to read detailed informations about bands and artists, see how many times has the song been listened and much more…
▨ Ability to listen to most popular songs

THINGS TO CONSIDER:
To use the app you will need to be connected to the Internet.

— modified on Jul 8, 2016, 10:30:08 AM

Elise
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 6, 2019, 10:49:35 AM via Website

Your app is really great. I recently found an equally great app with richer music resources and a nice looking interface!
It's called Insight Music Downloader, you can search for the app package name directly in the Google Store: com.freemusic.download.topmp3downloader
Its main features:
1. The largest music restore library Mp3 song downloader
2. The fastest and most powerful multi-engine music downloader
3. All-powerful Music Player and Music Manager
Insight Music Downloader make you search unlimited super high sound quality music, listen & download mp3 music song freely! If you still confused about where to download free music, you can try this one.
Hope this could help you.