File transfer

• Replies:8
AshaRaj
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 1, 2016, 9:55:43 AM via Website

My android phone is with OS marshmallow and version is 6.0. The problem if i connect USB cable with laptop to transfer files from phone to laptop i can do it only with internal storage, i could not do it SD card. SD card items are not shown when i connect my phone with laptop. What is the problem? And before updating with OS it was normal when i connect all files were shown. Y this occurs, is there anything to be done with settings? Can anyone help please?

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 1, 2016, 5:03:31 PM via Website

AshaRaj

My android phone is with OS marshmallow and version is 6.0. The problem if i connect USB cable with laptop to transfer files from phone to laptop i can do it only with internal storage, i could not do it SD card. SD card items are not shown when i connect my phone with laptop. What is the problem? And before updating with OS it was normal when i connect all files were shown. Y this occurs, is there anything to be done with settings? Can anyone help please?

Look at the notifications on the phone (you will see "USB for charging"), tap on that "USB for charging" notification. You will see (1) Charging only (2) Transfer Files (3) Transfer Photo, etc. Tap on (2) Transfer files. Now you can see your SD card items.

Lee Christina
  • Forum posts: 16

Jun 2, 2016, 4:52:15 AM via Website

I agree with @AshaRaj. You can also sync your data to the cloud. Then you will not need USB cable :D

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 2, 2016, 5:09:34 AM via Website

Lee Christina

I agree with @AshaRaj. You can also sync your data to the cloud. Then you will not need USB cable :D

I don't think @AshaRaj is asking about syncing data. His question relates to the USB cable (laughing)

ronney bighane
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 3, 2016, 11:39:23 AM via Website

as your are to transfer file which may have different file format from one place to other ,we are social animal so we cannot live technology for that we are having different account on different social messenger application, the most application is whatsapp messenger for it we need best whatsapp dpand status with the help of it we can express felling to friend and family ..

David Monzo
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 7, 2016, 1:34:04 PM via Website

Hi, you can also explore other possibilites to transfer files easily: Takeafile.com, File.pizza or JustBeamIt

Emi Chang
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 8, 2016, 5:04:13 AM via Website

An android file transfer app could help.

— modified on Jun 24, 2016, 10:57:50 AM

Agatha Alice
  • Forum posts: 13

Jun 13, 2016, 5:18:29 AM via Website

lisaab

To backup android phone data, an Android Assistant also works great, it could transfer sms, contacts, photos, etc. to computer in few simple steps, have a try

Yes, there're many apps could help.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1QlMY1CP7s

— modified on Jun 13, 2016, 5:30:35 AM

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Mar 9, 2020, 6:58:44 AM via Website

Try 3rd party Android backup tool,it will help connect your device to PC and conduct a deeply scanning on your data,including the SD card,and show all data on PC,so you could preview and transfer the needed data to PC.MobiKin Assistant for Android could be a great choice.