Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge — Cannot Find CM Security Option

• Replies:4
George Martin
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 13, 2016, 3:56:11 AM via Website

Hello I just redownloaded Cm security to give it another try. My favorite features were the vault and the hide private chats option, I cannot seem to find these options anymore, can anyone help me verify whether or not these options are still available. And if so, where can I enable it, I don't see any secret box option, all I see when I go to applock are the apps I can lock, and the
intruder selfie option. Also I cannot seem to find the fingerprint option, that it says is available.

Thank you for the help in advance.

George Martin

Mar 13, 2016, 4:49:22 AM via Website

anyone?

TexasTornado
  • Forum posts: 5

Mar 13, 2016, 6:38:33 AM via Website

I just downloaded this app today as well...apparently it has changed alote since i last utilized it...im seeing the same option control situation..pretty sure we are again at the mercy of google...

George Martin

George Martin

Mar 14, 2016, 1:04:17 AM via Website

Sorry for the late response, but thank you for confirming this for me, yea, it looks like an update must have been made, or google is having issues. Thank you for answering my question.

buzzsplash
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 19, 2016, 4:46:04 AM via Website

This update thing is annoying rather than beneficial. It always takes something that we really love regarding an app. Not just one but all apps and that is why I don't update any of my apps soon.