Tech 4 You, New App for Tech and Geek News

• Replies:4
BWZEDEV
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 13, 2016, 3:31:23 PM via Website

**Tech 4 You - Tech & Geek News V3.1**

Tech 4 You gives you a chance to stay in constant touch with the hottest technology news.

Whether hardware news, Mobile, Linux, IOS, Geek, home automation, connected objects, science, video games, photo, social networks ... We have everything you need!

Find information sources such as arstechnica, GigaOM, beta news, techradar, MaximumPC, AnandTech, androidauthority, androidnews, Androidandme, androidcentral, AndroidGuys, MacRumors, TheIphoneBlog, but also idropnews everydaylinuxuser, d0od, linuxandubuntu, DigitalPhotographySchool, digitalcameraworld, photoshopcafe, scottkelby, tutsplus design and many more!

Tech 4 you is an RSS reader, but unlike other News applications, it will take you directly to the news without wasting time playing with the user interface or news loading. The user interface is simple and immediate and its focus is on the news.

Screenshot:

google play URL: IM a new user and i can't poste outside links for the moment
Please Make a search in google play with "BWZEDev" and you will find my App.

If you like this app, please support me by rating it 5 (*)

Thank you :)

BWZEDEV

Feb 14, 2016, 5:46:06 PM via Website

if you download the app, let me know how do you find it

Nacho Jordi
  • Forum posts: 79

Feb 15, 2016, 3:26:55 PM via Website

I just downloaded it. Nice job, it really cuts the crap, you are reading news in no time. As a possible suggestion, maybe a "blacklist" option for strange guys like me who don't like this or that news source? But great idea.

I found it through this forum, then searched it in Google Play's search form.

BWZEDEV

Feb 21, 2016, 8:23:34 PM via Website

DO YOU LIKE THE App?

BWZEDEV

Mar 24, 2016, 12:36:19 AM via Website

thnak you for your support