Week day to launch your Android App

• Replies:3
Playmac
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 29, 2016, 8:04:46 AM via Website

Hey,

I'm new on Google Play and want to launch my first app but I have trying to find the right week day when it would be best to publish it regarding of the potential featuring. For example, for iOS you need to publish the app on Thursday (Wednesday night 00:00 when the Thursday starts).

So is there a same story in Google Play (when the featured list updates on Play) and when I should be publish the app?

Is there something else I should know about getting featured on Play (of course there are many things you you need to know :) ) but I mean more like: on iOS you will not get the featuring (I mean very likely) if you have published your app already etc (you need to launch it on a same day when the featuring list start changing). Is it same way on Play, or on google you can have the opportunity to be featured any time, even if you have published you app long time ago?

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 29, 2016, 11:50:40 AM via Website

Basing on my experience, I think it is Friday or Sunday. I have read on so many reviews about the launches date, they all focus on weekend.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Playmac

Playmac
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 29, 2016, 12:00:41 PM via Website

ok, but can you tell, when exactly the featured lists will be updated On Google Play (are Google Updates the list every week, like iOS does)?

Adam Carnol
  • Forum posts: 22

Jan 29, 2016, 12:06:21 PM via Website

Ok you are welcome to google play store