BIG EMAIL - Email App for seniors and the visually impaired

• Replies:3
Take This Tech
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 12, 2015, 3:47:14 AM via Website

Hi

My name is Andrew Rhodes and I am the CEO of Take This Technologies. We have been working hard over the past few months on android app we've dubbed BIG EMAIL. We would love for you to check us out and give us a review, keeping our intended end user in mind.

BIG EMAIL is the simple & unique email app designed specifically for seniors and the visually impaired.

Key Features:
- Large Text
- Easy to Read
- Simple Pinch & Swipe Controls
- Color Coordination & Defined Icons
- Send & Receive
- Easy To Use

Every feature and function of BIG EMAIL has been created with the end user in mind. Our BIG EMAIL app is best email solution on the marketplace for those with deteriorating eyesight.

The app can be found on Google Play

There is also a free version available

The app is currently only available on the Google Play store. We will look into the development of an iOS version assuming the success of its android counterpart.

This will be the first of many applications and tech products to be released by Take This Technologies. We are currently working on a project called YoBro! This is your all in one water resistant, active, outdoor, smart phone solution. Great for a range of different outdoor sports and activities. YoBro!™ utilizes the newest physical and software technologies, to keep you using your phone, listening to music, and in touch with your mates, no matter where you are, or what you're doing. We are in the process of writing an app for this project, to be used in conjunction with waterproof headsets and phone pouches, available on our website.

For further information about myself, the company, Big Email, YoBro or our plans for the future please just respond here, or email me at: andrew(at)takethis.com.au

Andrew Rhodes

Take This Technologies
CEO - Marketing Officer

Al Lawrence
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 12, 2015, 4:51:39 PM via Website

Unable to locate app in Google Play

Take This Tech

Take This Tech

Nov 13, 2015, 4:25:38 AM via Website

Al Lawrence

Unable to locate app in Google Play

Hi Al

Unfortunately androidpit.com will not allow us to post links directly to their forums.

It is also not allowing me to write you a direct inmail.

Please email me: andrew(at)takethis.com.au

And I can provide you with a link to our free and paid versions.

Nathan Bracken

Nov 18, 2015, 10:52:19 AM via Website

Greetings

Introducing AppSuch.com . At AppSuch.com , we are providing Google Play Accounts in Bulk
as well as Android App Installs , App Ratings And App Reviews .

Never again will you stare at your app’s download tracker filled with depressing ZEROs.
Our app marketing service can deliver up to 100,000 installs EVERY SINGLE DAY

Come Try AppSuch.com Today and you will not be disappointed

Best Regards,
Andella Crol
AppSuch.com