Hello!

• Replies:2
Rachel McKinley
  • Forum posts: 7

Oct 30, 2015, 6:11:12 AM via Website

Hi guys, my name is Rachel, I have been an android user for several years now. Currently using Samsung note 2. I am an IT guy and part time mobile gamer. LOL My favorite games are: Clash of Clans, Metal Slug Defense, Strikers 1945-2 and Honeyday blitz 2.

Maybe you are wondering why I have been playing all action games and suddenly mentioned a match3 game. Well, it's because my sister made me play it 3 months ago because of a promo. At first, it was all about the promo until I got hooked.

Anyway, enough about that. I am from Bangkok but I move from city to city sometimes, country.

Hope I can make new friends here.

Much love

— modified on Oct 30, 2015, 6:16:10 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 30, 2015, 7:41:52 AM via Website

Hey there @Rachel, welcome on board to AndroidPIT, good to have you with us :) Have a look around and let us know if there's something we can help you with !! :D

Also about me I also love playing games especially Castle Clash, Gurdians of the Skies, :)

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Oct 30, 2015, 10:33:12 AM via Website

Nice to meet you Rachel and welcome to this forum. You have mentioned that you have using Android for several years.
What about Android wear? Have you ever used any Android wear? Do you have any idea about Block Modular smart watch?

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC