5 Best Free Android Games for 2015

• Replies:0
Phong Nguyễn
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 8, 2015, 4:49:26 AM via Website

Now, the more technology develop, it affect to most people on the world. Some people used for entertainment but some other used in work. The following, I will introduce some free game for you.

1. Game Beetle Run
This game is free game for Android. It is interesting, compatible with most people. I sure you will like it.
Download game on store app apk: apps1pro.com/beetle-run-234.html

2. Game Bird Battle
Gameplay simple, the images is beautiful. In game, your mission is simple, when you see bird, you shoot them to make them disappear and height score points. You try to have the highest score.
Download game on store app apk: apps1pro.com/bird-battle-144.html

3. Game Catch Ducks
Add one game for you named Catch Ducks. This game is free, it is interesting, I sure you will like. When you seen the ducks swim from the left or the right of screen, you touch them to make them disappear and height score points. If the ducks swim from the left to the right of screen and the opposite that you don't make them disappear, you will become a loser and game over. Good luck.
Download game on store app apk: apps1pro.com/game-catch-ducks-174.html

4. Game Flying Bird
In game, you control the bird, help bird to fly to eat the gold coins. You try to have the highest score. The game is free on store app apk.
Download game on store app apk: apps1pro.com/flying-bird-222.html

5. Game Shooter Box
Just as game Angry Birds, you touch the screen to control and shoot the birds. You should use rational to have the highest score and 3 star.
Download game on store app apk: apps1pro.com/shooter-box-229.html

Deactivated AccountJane S.