Greetings All.

• Replies:12
Wayne
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 27, 2015, 9:46:02 PM via Website

My name is Wayne and I am originally from Cape Town, South Africa but living in Florida, USA for about the last 2 years now.

My latest device is the Samsung Galaxy S4 and before that, the S2 Skyrocket. I have The Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 wifi tablet too.
At the moment my favorite app is the game Township. I have just bought the Galaxy Gear (V700) which is running the Tizen OS and I love it. I love gadgets and trying to get the best out of them however I am a total newb.

I do have a few questions but will look for the appropriate threads to ask those questions.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 28, 2015, 5:42:17 AM via App

Wayne Gohl

My name is Wayne and I am originally from Cape Town, South Africa but living in Florida, USA for about the last 2 years now.

My latest device is the Samsung Galaxy S4 and before that, the S2 Skyrocket. I have The Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 wifi tablet too.
At the moment my favorite app is the game Township. I have just bought the Galaxy Gear (V700) which is running the Tizen OS and I love it. I love gadgets and trying to get the best out of them however I am a total newb.

I do have a few questions but will look for the appropriate threads to ask those questions.

Hi @Wayne, Welcome onboard to AndroidPIT community good to have you with us !!! So, you have a S4 and tab 2 ... :D now that sounds something similar even I to have a tab2 !!! So what actually you use your tab for ???? (thinking) Also what type of questions you have? Fell free to create your own thread about the question..... if your question is related to Android we have android forum where you can post your question !!! Let me know if you still didn't get things !!!!

Wayne

Apr 29, 2015, 8:07:32 PM via Website

Howdy howdy!!
Thanks for the welcome.

I purchased my Tab 2 because my wife has a ipad mini and wanted something similar but not from Apple. I used it for whatever I could then when i got my S2 i sorta left it one side and then thought of selling it because I wanted something better then my S2 but then I won the S4 so I might just dust off the cobwebs and charge my Tab and catch up on music and movies etc.

I think I started a thread with a question but will have to go look for it. I am trying to get some info on my SM-S975L (S4).

MY THREAD. https://www.nextpit.com/forum/650536/samsung-galaxy-s4-samsung-s4-sm-s975l

— modified on Apr 29, 2015, 8:09:41 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

May 2, 2015, 5:21:15 PM via Website

Welcome! Enjoy and join the discussion whatever you like.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

May 2, 2015, 8:44:26 PM via Website

Hi Wayne , that's a cool name
welcome to AndroidPit

Ready To Help You.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

May 3, 2015, 5:09:11 PM via Website

Sanjai Joseph

Hi Wayne , that's a cool name
welcome to AndroidPit

Yeah great name of course!

Wayne

May 15, 2015, 1:20:19 PM via Website

yeah a great name indeed, my parents wanted a son sooooooo..........

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

May 30, 2021, 11:32:44 AM via Website

Hey @Wayne glad to read your thread here. I even don't know much about this issue you are talking. But I would like to update you with podcast music. How much do you love it? I recently subscribed for this one best Joe Rogan Eposides. There are more than 400 episodes. I love to listen them especially in the morning when I go for walking.

petrthomas
  • Forum posts: 24

Jun 1, 2021, 7:59:00 AM via Website

Hi Bruce Wayne :D
Welcome to the forum.

ale62
  • Forum posts: 29

Jun 3, 2021, 10:00:33 AM via Website

Welcome to the forum!
This is a great forum and you are sure to find answers to all your questions.

Ivan Vorobyev
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 12, 2021, 4:43:09 PM via Website

Hi! Oh, I had an S4 a long time ago, too.

Olive00
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 28, 2021, 12:25:12 PM via Website

hello

Ben79
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 26, 2022, 7:42:32 AM via Website

Hi Wayne! nice to meet you!