Samsung Galaxy S5 — Cannot Get 4G/LTE to work on my G900F

• Replies:2
jayn
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 15, 2015, 12:08:12 AM via Website

Hi People, well i just bought the samsung s5 g900F online and popped my Sim in and tried all day yesterday to get 4g/LTE to work but nothing except 3g,h+? can anyone tell me what to do as in like should i reinstall the phone software or Root or anything? im not good with any of this but i have tried all possible things like checking Network Mode ETC... called my carrier and 4g is Enabled, Also does anyone know how i can check if the handset does have 4G? i know its says LTE/WCDMA/GSM (auto connect) but does that mean the phone really is 4G?anyways hope someone out there can help me to make 4g work pleassseee.
thanks

— modified on Jan 15, 2015, 12:08:40 AM

Den Ce

Jan 15, 2015, 2:06:12 PM via Website

Are you 100% that your SIM card suport 4G network? I had to change mine before I could use 4G.
Test it in mobile that have 4G and test that other SIM in your new phone.
Hope it helps

Viqui Balzi

Mar 25, 2015, 10:14:13 PM via Website

I have the same problem with a G900m in Italy. I have theLTE/WCDMA/GSM (auto connect) option selected.but the phone only connects to 3G or H+. I put my Sim in a samsung S4 right next to mine and connected almost immediately to LTE. So it's not the carrier or Sim. I also tried another Sim with the same result. Any thoughts??