Which phone are you most looking forward to in 2015?

• Replies:4
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Dec 5, 2014, 4:02:22 PM via Website

Which phone are you most excited about for next year?

Here is a list of the best new upcoming phones for 2015 to help you decide.

I can't wait to see what LG does with the LG G4. :)

Ed Briggs
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 5, 2014, 7:36:17 PM via Website

I will probably consider the OnePlus Two, or one you didn't list, such as the next Nexus device (provided it is smaller and less expensive. Nexus 5 2015?)

But the next crop of phones should be beasts.

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Dec 6, 2014, 12:36:03 AM via Website

There's rumours going around that the Z4 will be closer to the Nexus 6 in size while the M9 will remain closer to 5", so I'll probably go for the HTC. If Samsung release a de-bloated S6 (i.e. no touchwiz, or seriously thinned out of useless apps) I'd give it a try but in any scenario it's going to be hard getting used to an OEM skin again.

Sinkster

Ed Briggs
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 6, 2014, 8:35:42 PM via Website

sinkster

There's rumours going around that the Z4 will be closer to the Nexus 6 in size while the M9 will remain closer to 5", so I'll probably go for the HTC. If Samsung release a de-bloated S6 (i.e. no touchwiz, or seriously thinned out of useless apps) I'd give it a try but in any scenario it's going to be hard getting used to an OEM skin again.

I kind of feel the same way. I hate oem skins with a passion. I'm sure there will be a device next year that will give users google android. Just not sure who will be making it. I really want google to come out with 2 different Nexus phones next year, like Apple did with its iphone. Just have to wait and hope.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Dec 8, 2014, 11:54:37 AM via Website

Yep the OnePlus Two really interests me also. OnePlus kind of doesn't know what they're doing in terms of PR and marketing and it looks like it's been hard for it to get people really on board with the OnePlus One. It's a shame because I do think the OnePlus One was better than the S5, One (M8) and the Motorola stuff this year.