LG Optimus L7 — My phone is not charging,Help!!!

• Replies:2
Fenny varghese
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 15, 2014, 1:05:25 AM via Website

My phone died off after I came from school.I plugged to charger with a 19% charge.After,2hrs,the charge became 25% only.I taught that it could be the problem of the charger.So,I tried my tablet on it,it was charging normally,but my phone was not.So I connected my phone to my PC via USB,it charges normally on it.I can't understand what's the real problem,Help me guys

Ram Singh
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 15, 2014, 7:23:40 AM via Website

Hello,
Is it in warrantly.Then go for Lg care...

thanks;
Carl Johnson

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 15, 2014, 7:32:02 PM via App

Well, @Fenny if I am correct you are using the same charger to charge your tablet devixe as well as your LG device (thinking) ! Okay there may be two reasons why its happening first is because of the charger i.e it may not be compatible with your device as you said that you are using the same harger to charge your tablet and mobile device. So, i'd like to ask are you using LG optimus charger to charge your mobile or you are using some other tablet charger to charge your mobile device :?. seond reason why you are experiencing this may be because of power fluctuation, if that would be the issue then try connecting your device again with the charger now and see if your device is charging good or .... (thinking) !

— modified on Nov 15, 2014, 7:32:34 PM