What do you think of the Apple Watch?

• Replies:21
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Sep 11, 2014, 5:24:26 PM via Website

Myself and Mr Carlon have written a couple of articles recently about the Apple Watch:

https://www.nextpit.com/why-apple-watch-will-be-good-for-future-android-smartwatches

https://www.nextpit.com/how-apple-dropped-the-ball-with-the-apple-watch

And I just wanted to know what your opinion of the Apple Watch is? Is it terrible? Is it good for Android? Is it under-developed? Will it sell? Is it perfect?

Tell me what you think ;)

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 12, 2014, 9:18:51 AM via Website

I think iWatch is still have a long time to release its may be in 2016 or more than this, so many people are not wear the watch. i think it is really effect in iwatch and the screen resolution is only 1.5" because its watch so large screen lovers may be don't like this and the main point is price of iWatch i think its around 600 or 700 USD so so many don't want to spend 700$ for a watch.
But there are so many people like me, that they want to use technology, they prefers iWatch.

Adam Marcinkiewicz
  • Forum posts: 16

Sep 13, 2014, 12:27:32 AM via Website

I think many people buy it, becouse it's Apple.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Sep 13, 2014, 5:41:58 AM via App

Well, I think it can be consider as a move by Apple to save him from disappearing from the market, have you tried thinlking why they have changed the screen size of iPhone and seein an Apple Watch in just no time. I know its too early to reach onto any conclusion but I guess its not going to bump up the sales :p just because I don't want to carry another piece of fancy art with me which keep stopping me in going out over the rainy roads. (laughing) I can save phone from getting wet but I guess that's not going to work with the watch and especially Apple watch for which I have paid.... ;)

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 15, 2014, 9:13:54 AM via Website

John F.

Well, I think it can be consider as a move by Apple to save him from disappearing from the market, have you tried thinlking why they have changed the screen size of iPhone and seein an Apple Watch in just no time. I know its too early to reach onto any conclusion but I guess its not going to bump up the sales :p just because I don't want to carry another piece of fancy art with me which keep stopping me in going out over the rainy roads. (laughing) I can save phone from getting wet but I guess that's not going to work with the watch and especially Apple watch for which I have paid.... ;)

May be it will waterproof and i also read that it will based on WiFi charging technology. Keep claim and be technology lover. ;)

Cris Merritt
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 15, 2014, 9:19:48 AM via Website

i think many people will like apple watch especially teenagers and young fashion workers ,the design and the sense of beauty of apple watch do attract many of us!

Barbara Writes

Tarek L.
  • Forum posts: 2,459

Sep 15, 2014, 9:51:20 AM via App

I think many are buying this watch because there are many Apple followers out there, who MUST have any shit from Apple.

Nicht wundern, bei Inaktivität ;)

Scott Adam Gordon

Sep 16, 2014, 4:10:43 PM via Website

I agree with what most of you guys say. It doesn't look particularly impressive, but the Apple name is going to help it a long way as far as sales are concerned. It's the same with the iPhone 6.

Edwin Bos
  • Forum posts: 23

Sep 16, 2014, 10:19:42 PM via Website

Was hoping for the glass-look watch actually, but still the best looking smart watch so far imo.

Scott Adam Gordon

Sep 17, 2014, 8:53:29 AM via Website

Edwin Bos

Was hoping for the glass-look watch actually, but still the best looking smart watch so far imo.

Best looking? I think it looks kinda cheap.

If something that looked like that dropped out of my cereal box in the morning I wouldn't be surprised! Hehe

Different tastes I guess :D

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 17, 2014, 10:20:22 AM via Website

I'm seriously disappointed by the iWatch. Scott's take was more about how it will bring the smartwatch idea to the world in ways Android hasn't managed to do yet, and I agree with that reading of the situation. But as far as being a product goes, and an Apple product at that, I'm very surprised they did such an ugly design and confusing interface. But like @Adam mentioned above, it's Apple, so the drones will buy it regardless. At the very least it's given me a renewed appreciation for the simplicity of Android Wear.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

systango
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 17, 2014, 2:40:46 PM via Website

i think everyone is waiting for it me too and many people will like apple watch especially teenagers and young fashion workers and designers, design and the sense of beauty of apple watch do attract many of us!

MasterChat
  • Forum posts: 66

Sep 17, 2014, 4:52:25 PM via Website

I think the Apple iWatch will become a fashion trend when it's in the market next year.

Barbara Writes

dean
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 22, 2014, 1:44:58 PM via Website

The I mugs will buy it buy the droves why? Because they don't know eney better! they are just drone's! Apple could release a bag of cr#p and it would still sell. The first impression I got,is that the best that they could do?copy moto and still get it wrong. Smart watch still Dont seem smart enough to go buy just yet!

Barbara Writes
  • Forum posts: 5

Sep 24, 2014, 6:28:22 AM via Website

I had no desire for a watch especially an apple watch. After seeing it with the release of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus I can't wait to get the apple watch. I've never thought about considering any watch before now.

Barbara Writes

Sep 24, 2014, 6:29:40 AM via Website

I beg to differ. Lol

Angelica Parham
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 24, 2014, 12:26:06 PM via Website

One of my close friends is a big fan of all Apple products and used to swear by them..until recently. She ultimately persuaded me not to go for the apple watch due to the following factors:

• Apple is well-known for launching new products with a minimum of features and really improving the experience with the second generation, e.g. the first iPhone didn't have 3G or an App Store. The first iPad was big, slow and didn't have a camera. So better would be to wait a year, let someone work out the bugs and go for the newer and better version of the product (in an year or so, probably).

• For those who don't have an iPhone? No way. No info in sync with the phone so not much point.

So there!

Barbara Writes

Sep 25, 2014, 10:51:32 PM via Website

I'm aware of the many bugs since I was got my first Microsoft 95 desktop since then the latest laptops released and hopefully one day a tablet surface. Can't afford both tablet so Apple won out.
My first android smartphone annoyed me, so I got an iPhone 4 and iPad 2 when they first release. It's simplicity made me happy. I try to wait till others get the bugs out but my love of troubleshooting and figuring out how to make technology work better for me keeps me busy in my early fifties. I gave Microsoft the idea to make Apple software and microsoft software play together. I love notepad on my iPad. Microsoft panel member and loving it.

Window was my favorite I love figuring out those bugs. Lol. Now I move on to ios8

Barbara Writes

Sep 25, 2014, 10:54:50 PM via Website

I won't consider the others but will be getting Apple Watch bc it Apple and I like how it function like the iPhone.

Barbara Writes

Sep 25, 2014, 10:58:34 PM via Website

herry prothyer

John F.

May be it will waterproof and i also read that it will based on WiFi charging technology. Keep claim and be technology lover. ;)

I think it's waterproof. I saw the video at the release and the guy was wearing it as he got wet ?

MasterChat
  • Forum posts: 66

Sep 27, 2014, 4:44:22 PM via Website

Needless to say, the Apple watch costs more than $300.00.