[FREE APP] [CRICKET LIVE SCORE], Get updates of Cricket matches

• Replies:3
Satsuma
  • Forum posts: 96

Aug 7, 2014, 1:02:05 PM via Website

Description
The most comprehensive cricket LIVE score visualization app for Android devices.
Country matches, such as Australia, India, England, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, All international T20, ODI, Twenty20, IT20 and Test Cricket matches can be viewed extensively in this nifty app that provides near real-time feeds. Enjoy Cricket!.
its show schedule of all formats like IPL, T20 world cup, BPL, CPL, Big Bash, SLPL, Ram slam, Asia cup, ODI Wrold Cup, Champions trophy, Champions League and Ashes Series.
Top Features:
Live score updates and ball by ball text commentary that helps you visualize the action.
Latest cricket news and editorials - to keep you posted on the latest happenings.
Current Matches page - To help you follow all live matches in one place.
Upcoming matches - what's up for tomorrow, next week, next month?
Results of recent matches - in case you want to look at the scorecard of a game that you recently missed.
Series Stats and Overall Records - for the ones obsessed with numbers
Photos - because a picture is worth a thousand words and all that.
Differential sized Widgets - Bringing the game onto your home-screen.
Player profiles - Cricket is all about the players - runs, wickets and everything else.
Player and Team Rankings for ODIs, Tests, and T20Is.
Points tables for all major tournaments - Which team is at the top and who will get knocked out?
Share the score - Give score updates via sms/email or share the scores of Facebook/Twitter.
Cricket On Twitter: Follow your favorite cricketers and commentators on Twitter.

Download this app from Google play
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expressinc.cricket.score.live

apkadvisor
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 13, 2017, 8:29:12 AM via Website

Download some awesome app for watching live cricket score on your android mobile: smartcric app

Ritu Rani
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 15, 2019, 5:58:46 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing app related to cricket.

Good.

SirRoy
  • Forum posts: 1

May 19, 2019, 9:16:35 AM via Website

Thank you so much for your informative article. I have a blog site and looking forward to such live scorecard to display on my site. Can you please suggest me here. you can visit site www. CricketDugout.com