Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 — Ace 2 screen turned black at around 18%

• Replies:2
Snixuo
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 9:49:09 AM via Website

Hello all fellows here.

I’ve been on my Ace 2 for over 2 yrs now, working nicely until recently I was using my phone as normal then the screen turned black at around 18% battery,and the phone crashed.I took battery out ant put another battery in again, and the phone won't power on.The charging animation still appears if I charge both of the mpj spare battery and factory battery, but the phone just can’t jumpstart back again. Can someone please help me in finding a solution? Thank you.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 4, 2014, 2:36:39 PM via Website

Snixuo

Hello all fellows here.

I’ve been on my Ace 2 for over 2 yrs now, working nicely until recently I was using my phone as normal then the screen turned black at around 18% battery,and the phone crashed.I took battery out ant put another battery in again, and the phone won't power on.The charging animation still appears if I charge both of the mpj spare battery and factory battery, but the phone just can’t jumpstart back again. Can someone please help me in finding a solution? Thank you.

does your phone shows the Samsung boot logo?

Power off your device and wait for 5-10 seconds until the device is fully switched off.
Press and hold ‘Volume Up + Home + Power’ buttons together and release them as soon as you see the Galaxy Ace logo on your phone’s screen.
Your phone will boot into recovery mode. Use Volume buttons to navigate Up and Down between options and use Power button to select an option in recovery.
now clear cache

Ready To Help You.

Ben E
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 21, 2014, 2:55:17 PM via Website

Yes, I would recommend trying what mobile crackers recommended, however if this doesn't work I would say that your phone's gone and you might as well bury it :'(