***NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS ALLOW FOR ME FOR SAFE GOOGLE PLAY PUBLISHING***

• Replies:0
Muhammad Shehroz Khan
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 3, 2014, 1:14:37 PM via Website

Before Asking let me introduce myself, My Name is Muhammad Shehroz Khan, I am from Pakistan, I am an android apps Developer and learning the internet marketing techniques for Google play Store Optimization.

I am working on my own not under any organization so i don't have any guidance, only Research and development is what i am doing. Everything was going great but unfortunately my apps got terminated by Google play store under the reason:

"REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information."

as i was using some links pick from Google to play online TV that was the reason i guess. Now i am deciding to do something else.
let me know few things please.

• Am i Allowed to use Videos links from YouTube, Daily motion or free
    servers like those in my application?
  • I pick free icons from admin edit - promotional links not permitted is it legal ?
  • how do i pick the best name which don't interfere with other
    application's intellectual property rights. if i want to make any
    application like watch online movies, or watch dramas episode online
    etc .. give me some example names.
  • Or any other tip to do so,

Any Experienced Help will be appreciated as i can't risk on doubt full replies. give me recommendation if you are 100% sure, because as far as i know Google won't give me another chance

Thanks In Advance
Shehroz Khan !

— modified on Jul 3, 2014, 4:51:06 PM by moderator