dePuzzle - Solve all your word puzzles - Crossword, Hangman, Scrabble etc

• Replies:1
Rajat Vaghani
  • Forum posts: 18

Jun 29, 2014, 11:02:19 PM via Website

GET IT FOR FREE ON GOOGLE PLAY - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.depuzzle

<b>dePuzzle</b> is the first application on any platform that provides so many solutions to all the famous word games. We crunch data to find the best strategies.

These games have existed for so many years now, and even few us who are only in our 20's feel that we've been playing them for centuries. What is surprising is, there's nothing that exists just for these to help you when you're stuck.

<i>Lets look at a few real life scenarios -</i>

&bull; Playing the daily crossword puzzle and you have only one word left. You know the length of the word, and you know few letters of it, but simply cannot guess the word.
No more giving up now. Use this app, and enter what you know, and you'll get a list of all possible solutions.

&bull; Playing scrabble and have weird letters ? Use this app and get all possible words you can make out of them.

&bull; Playing hangman with friends and stuck and don't want to lose ? Use this app and win.

&bull; A word is jumbled and dont know what it really should be? We'll do it for you.

&bull; Name, Place, Animal, Thing and you need help? Look nowhere else.

Supporting so many games, we provide you amazing answers in a way nobody has before.
<u>Some of the features of this app are</u>:-

&bull; Requires NO internet access
&bull; All words have links to Google, Wikipedia among others.
&bull; Extensive Dictionary
&bull; Super speed and very small size
&bull; Its FREE !!

<i>Few games you could win at:</i>
&bull; Scrambled Words
&bull; Crossword
&bull; Hangman
&bull; Scrabble
&bull; Name Place Animal Thing
&bull; Word Builder
&bull; Hanging with Friends

<blockquote>We don't promote cheating, but we also don't believe in losing anymore.</blockquote>

Serg Sergeev
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 12, 2016, 3:37:44 PM via Website

I know the app to search for words .

Search: serg.com.erudit in Google Play.

— modified on Mar 12, 2016, 3:38:23 PM