TABLET USERS HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING APP OR UPDATING APPS? WE EITHER SPEAK UP? OR NOTHING WILL BE DONE!

• Replies:2
James Northrup
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 30, 2013, 4:23:59 PM via App

FOR FELLOW TABLET USERS! IF YOU USE A TABLET AND ARE READING THIS POST, IF YOU FEEL YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THIS MATTER? IT WILL TAKE MORE THEN JUST ONE PERSON TO GET THE REACTION THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR! SO FEEL FREE TO POST ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE! AND NOT JUST FOR THE L.O.C APP! BUT FOR ALL THE APPS THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY OR USE? BUT CANNOT BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE!
I recently Installed the L.O.C App from this website. And everything was just fine. App performed great! But then I found that I needed to update the App. Well it seems the in order to update this App? I have to do it using Google Play Services? But in my case I am using an Android Based Tablet? And do not have access to Google Play Services? So my Question is why is it that you advertise and give the ability to download these Apps? But yet do not posses the Necessary means to update it? Or the ability to keep the app performing correctly as so the user of whom downloaded it! Can continue to use it? I mean this site makes it so that we the App users, Can download the app from within the Android Pit App site? But when it comes time to Update that App? The user finds themselves at a standpoint? Because the site they downloaded that App from? Does not posses the proper abilities? Need to do so? SO All in all? I guess what Android Pit is really trying to say here? Is that we the users just put months of our time into whatever App that we the users were using! But now we the users have to uninstall the App because the developers of the Android Pit App Store! For some reason? Have not come up with the Necessary means or the ability To update Apps for Android Based Tablets So that we the users might continue to play the App we love so much! And have devoted countless hours of our lives to using? So I guess what Android Pit is really trying to tell us? Us the users? Is hey you can play these Apps on your tablets for a few months? But when it comes time that an update is needed? you will then have to uninstall it wasiting all the time and effort that you the user have put into that App! All for the fact that the site you downloaded it from did not mention the fact that it does not posses the Necessary means it needs to update the Program file in order to continue using it! Well I'm sorry but that to me as a user! This is not cool! Not ok! And needs to be addressed!

— modified on Nov 30, 2013, 6:20:12 PM

James Northrup
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 30, 2013, 5:20:45 PM via App

FOR ALL THE TABLET USERS! IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST! AND ARE FINDING THAT YOU ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS AS I AM? THEN PLEASE! FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN AND ADD YOUR OPINIONS! NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT THIS OVER THE CONCERNS OF JUST ONE PERSONS OPINION! COME ON PEOPLE! NOTHING WILL BE DONE TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE! UNLESS WE THE USERS SPEAK UP!!!!!
questions and concerns In this post are of the following. Why is it that this website? Advertises and give the ability to download Apps That this website does not posses the Necessary needs to update the App in order for the person on who downloaded it the ability to continue to use it? I mean In my opinion if this website does not posses the Necessities to update and keep an App that is being advertised on this site performing and running correctly? Then that site either needs to post that information inside the download link of that App! So that people like me don't waist months of our time using that App for no reason? Or just not Advertise that App on that site at all? I honestly don't see why this site would even advertises Apps That Have anything to do with Google play Services anyway? I was led to believe that Android Pit was an App store for other Android Based Devices that are not supported by Google Play Services? So why is it that I download Apps From Android Pit? But find I have to update it through Google Play Services? I guess this makes perfect sense to you? But to me? It is a problem that needs serious action and looking into! It is not right and or not fair to the loyal users of this site! For if you honestly really think about it? If it wasn't for them this site would not even exist!

And i believe that I speak for everyone that is having this issue! When I say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! And have a wonderful day!

— modified on Nov 30, 2013, 6:19:16 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 16

Jan 12, 2015, 12:59:40 PM via Website

Nice information ...
I can use tablet but still its working fine. If in future i have any problem in my tablet then implement your post instructions.